If we get rid of Roeder...

Guest hindu times

Couple of interesting snippets in today's Chronicle:

-Chris Waddle linked with the assistant manager's job...

-Apparently Bolton have no fewer than 27 people in their backroom team - compare that with Roeder, Clarky and Terry Mac  :lol:

Waddle is a mackem! I'm not sure what kind of reception he'd get either. He is totally unproven in the Premiership and was terrible at Burnley.

He makes for a deeply insightful pundit on the radio too. bluedead.gif

Couple of interesting snippets in today's Chronicle:

-Chris Waddle linked with the assistant manager's job...

-Apparently Bolton have no fewer than 27 people in their backroom team - compare that with Roeder, Clarky and Terry Mac  :lol:

Waddle is a mackem! I'm not sure what kind of reception he'd get either. He is totally unproven in the Premiership and was terrible at Burnley.

I wonder if the Crankies are available?

"And although McDermott has experience from working alongside Kevin Keegan and Kenny Dalglish, United are thin on the ground compared to Bolton's huge quota of 27 members of their technical staff at the Reebok Stadium."

What a delightful paragraph from todays ronnie gill.

The way things are going, Fat Fred might have no choice but to take on the job himself. The thought of  him on the training field in his tracksuit barking out orders does nothing for my confidence in the future of the club! On a more cynical note maybe Freddies master plan is to devalue the club enough so he can buy all the shares himself, but surely it would be better to own a quarter of something decent than a whole pile of shite, or maybe it would be better if he just sold up and ****ed off

Guest Gemmill

"And although McDermott has experience from working alongside Kevin Keegan and Kenny Dalglish, United are thin on the ground compared to Bolton's huge quota of 27 members of their technical staff at the Reebok Stadium."

Lee Clark does the work of 20 men tbh.

Roeder does seem very "hands-on" and is probably running the whole sorry show. It's hard not to feel a bit sorry for him when FF prefers to blow all his budget on substandard attackers and totally ignores the whole infrastructure.

It's nice to see he's apparently progressing rapidly as a coach.  This time next month he'll be a coaching genius

give him a full season?  dear me do we really need to fall into the abyss to see what lies at the bottom

How can you jjudege a person without giving him some time to prove himself? Bobby Robson didn't bring us straight into top 6 in the first 2 seasons.

Newcastle are shit from top to bottom we need a manager that can get more out of players than they can produce

We need a new chairman! Now that is the most urgent priority.

all our lot look as bad if not worse under roeder than souness - at least the injury list was there last season

See, players get injured under Souness, but not under Roeder. Why?

now we have a spanish international applauded by liverpool fans and a new 10M striker -

The Spanish international wasn't bought by Roeder. And the 10M striker has not had much time to settle yet. Compared to Sheva, Bellamy, and Berbatov, our Martins has done quite well!

3 home losses from 4 - 7 points from 8 games

Give Roeder a chance! We lost because of our shambolic defense, not because of any other things! Unlike Souness, Roeder's team play much better football. Apart from the defense the team is not exactly in a chaos, the team is not playing without direction. Our liability is our defense. Roeder has to shoulder some blames for this but at least this weak link is rahter easily repaired by buying some good defenders. If after Januray Roeder still has not attempted to sort the problem out then i say Roeder out. Not this time yet.

**** me you sprout get with whats happening

Guest Gemmill

It's nice to see he's apparently progressing rapidly as a coach.  This time next month he'll be a coaching genius

No one puts the cones out quite like Clarky.

No one puts the cones out quite like Clarky.

:lol:

• 1 month later...

Henry also said some supporters made him "ashamed for my sport" and there was further disgusting evidence of this when Roeder was abused as "tumour boy". When Newcastle scored, a junior member of the visitors' staff gestured in the general direction of the abuse. These suddenly sensitive Arsenal fans were so outraged they reported him to stewards. Pathetic.

Roeder was dismissive. "All managers get abuse. If a supporter is critical of a brain tumour I had three and a half years ago I wouldn't respect him anyway."

Pretty pathetic once again.