MBark Boussoufa

Skirge

http://news.google.co.uk/news/url?sa=t&ct=uk/0-0&fp=47fcc000c9e284c8&ei=QK78R_DmI52oxAHQjszBBw&url=http%3A//www.anderlecht-online.be/article.php%3Fid%3D10210%26lang%3Deng%26from%3Dhome&cid=0&usg=AFrqEzeqHSri0Ah-rLE08arjaKnEcQunYQ

Atlético, Lens and Newcastle interested in Boussoufa

According to the Belgian press, the English club Newcastle United is interested in Anderlecht's Moroccan midfielder Mbark Boussoufa. But the team from the Premier League is not alone.

Also the French Lens and the Spanish Atlético Madrid are eager to land Boussoufa. The player himself announced that he wants to concentrate on defening Anderlecht's second place.

He is allover youtube too..

He'd be a handy addition as a squad player from what I know of him, but not really an improvement on what we've got.

Go on then - tell me which of our attacking midfielders are better?

We don't really have any attacking midfielders to tell you the truth.

But we can do better.

But go ahead, sign him just because we can. Who cares how good he is. He plays in the right position so that'll do me. :rolleyes:

He'd be a handy addition as a squad player from what I know of him, but not really an improvement on what we've got.

But we can do better.

But go ahead, sign him just because we can. Who cares how good he is. He plays in the right position so that'll do me. :rolleyes:

I'm guessing you've actually never heard of the guy until he appeared in the topic title?

Who do you think we could attract that would be better suited then?

Is this a direct replacement for Zoggy/Duff?

He's not really as left sided as those two. I'd struggle to see where he'd actually play in this current formation, as we don't really have a player like him at the club.

More of a replacement for what Emre should have been.

But we can do better.

I'm guessing you've actually never heard of the guy until he appeared in the topic title?

I've heard of him, don't worry.

David Bentley.

But we can do better.

David Bentley.

Bentley's a right winger isn't he? He's also recently stated he wants Champions League football.

But we can do better.

David Bentley.

Bentley's a right winger isn't he? He's also recently stated he wants Champions League football.

I wouldn't say Bentley is only a right winger though.

He's more than capable of playing in an AM role, or in the centre of midfield too.

I know he's said he wants CL football, but a bit of coin his way could make him change his mind.

Guest Stephen927

Apparently he was on Chelseas books for sometime as a youth and so Wise was probably familiar with him then.

Maybe one of the ones Wise might suggest to Keegan.

To be fair, Wise's judgements on Boussoufa won't be coming from his time in Chelsea's youth team.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_3416274,00.html

Boussoufa staying put

Anderlecht star rejects interest

Anderlecht star Mbark Boussoufa has shunned interest from England, Spain and France by declaring he wants to remain in Brussels.

The Morocco international, who turned down the chance to play for Holland, is regarded one of the best players in the Jupiler League.

The 23-year-old, who spent time in Chelsea and Ajax's youth academies, has two-years left on his current deal but Les Mauves are keen to tie him down to a new deal.

"We will come to an agreement, our ideas are close to each other," he told La Derniere Heurne.

Interest

Boussoufa has been watched closely in recent months by the likes of Newcastle United, Lens and Atletico Madrid.

But he insists his immediate future is best served with Anderlecht.

"At least I want to stay one or two years more at Anderlecht to develop further," he explained.

"How much longer I am here, depends how I feel. I play the best of my football at Anderlecht.

"I am constantly playing on a high level. I have seriously developed me over here."