PFA Player of the Year

Mowen

Obviously Ronaldo's a shoe in, but with nominations out in 10 minutes according to SSN, who would you go for for the other 5 candidates?

Ronaldo, Fabregas, Torres, Ferdinand, Lescott, Bentley for me. Will be surprised if Gerrard isn't on the list mind.

Ronaldo should win both again.

I agree, but I'd prefer it if there was a rule whereby being nominated for player of the year precluded you from being nominated for young player of the year. It would make it more interesting and force the nominators to be more imaginative.

Obviously Ronaldo's a shoe in, but with nominations out in 10 minutes according to SSN, who would you go for for the other 5 candidates?

Ronaldo, Fabregas, Torres, Ferdinand, Lescott, Bentley for me. Will be surprised if Gerrard isn't on the list mind.

'Shoo-in'. Sorry ;)

The daft thing with the PFA vote is that it's Jan - Jan or something like that rather than over the whole of this season.

Ferdinand should be in there

Ronaldo should be the only choice

There's something that doesn't quite add up here......

I mean Ferdinand should be on the list but there is obviously one man who deserves to win

It seems Gerrard can play as bad as he likes and still make the list

He's "Mr England". You can't leave him out of the list.

In the same way that he can be England's worst player for the last 2 years and still gets picked.

I mean Ferdinand should be on the list but there is obviously one man who deserves to win

I find it amusing how we can be consistently spanked by Gerrard every time we play Liverpool, yet our fans still severely underrate him.

I find it amusing how we can be consistently spanked by Gerrard every time we play Liverpool, yet our fans still severely underrate him.

He doesn't deserve an England place, I know that much.

Going by his form at international level btw, not for club.

Maybe if we put a Liver Bird on the England shirt he'd perform?

He doesn't deserve an England place, I know that much.

Going by his form at international level btw, not for club.

Maybe if we put a Liver Bird on the England shirt he'd perform?

Well yes, the man either cares less about international football, or works less well with the national teams tactics, just like several other excellent players across the world do. (cf) Henry, although a lot of that may be down to England as a whole having been shit for a while now.

Still one of the best at club level though.

Am I the only one who thinks Fabregas shouldn't be on this list?

From what I've seen hasn't played that well and clearly doesn't score as much as he should.

He was fucking brilliant for the first 2/3 of the season or so, he was the main reason Arsenal were top for so long imo.