Emmanuel Adebayor hangs up his boots

LooneyToonArmy

The Togo striker is so convinced his side will go all the way this season, he has even bet his shirt on Arsene Wenger’s Young Guns lifting the Premier League crown.

Adebayor, 23, said: “If we don’t win it, I will take my shirt off and call Arsene Wenger.

“I’ll say ‘Boss, I want to stop playing football’ because I have a lot of ambition and part of my ambition is to win the title.

“As a player if you don’t have an ambition, I don’t know why you are playing or what you stand for.

“I have a lot of dreams and ambitions with Arsenal and I know they will come true.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...icle530647.ece

All the best Emmanuel, you've been a tremendous servant for Arsenal FC and the Premiership in general.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do next. :laugh2:

He seems to have become Ameobi since the haircut, both looks and playing-wise. Maybe we should have just got Ameobi to braid his hair and he'd have started knocking them in...

Guest GAMMELL

He seems to have become Ameobi since the haircut, both looks and playing-wise. Maybe we should have just got Ameobi to braid his hair and he'd have started knocking them in...

Carl Cort all over again to be honest  :pow:

Guest shearer_united

Adebayor, 23, said: “If we don’t win it, I will take my shirt off and call Arsene Wenger.

“I’ll say ‘Boss, I want to stop playing football’ because I have a lot of ambition and part of my ambition is to win the title.

childish behaviour. though he too knows deep inside that he wouldnt really hang up his boots.. and at such age!