Travel from Hull to Newcastle - Check OP

Ash

I drive from Nottingham to Doncaster and pick up the Train at Donny.

If the Coach were to detour to Donny via the M18, i'd be interested.

:D Interesting detour from the M62 at Hull tbh ;). Drive to Scunny rather than Donny and we might be able to sort something.

That's a possibility, mind you ASH looks like he's going halfway round Lincs and Yorkshire to get to Newcastle.........There must be a limit to how many places the Coach will visit.

I drive from Nottingham to Doncaster and pick up the Train at Donny.

If the Coach were to detour to Donny via the M18, i'd be interested.

:D Interesting detour from the M62 at Hull tbh ;). Drive to Scunny rather than Donny and we might be able to sort something.

That's a possibility, mind you ASH looks like he's going halfway round Lincs and Yorkshire to get to Newcastle.........There must be a limit to how many places the Coach will visit.

I kinda meant car-sharing to drive to Hull. I don't expect him to do any detours tbh, just have a few pick-up points.

Guest Phil K

This kind of thing we should see more of on here.

Helping out our fellow black n whites from wherever

Salute Ash for an idea that should have been put forward long since

Why don't we have an entire section dedicated to this ?

As i said previously i get the Train from Doncaster, and there's always loads of Supporters getting on there. Sometimes i get the Train from Newark and i know there's a few who also get on there.

A section would be a good idea, perhaps a number of Coaches from various areas may be possible or at least, as suggested by SHEARERGOL, Car Sharing.

Thanks for all of the support so far guys, I'm delighted with the interest so far, looking really positive at the moment. I'm quite hopeful that we can get this coach up and running.

I'm currently working on getting a price for the coach. I also know a coach driver who is a top man, he'll pick up from anywhere (within reason!), but as previously stated, it will be best to keep the detours as limited as possible. Just need to persuade him to take up the job now!

The car sharing idea is also a good one, should be a decent way of getting more people interested.

With regards to the lads in Leeds, I don't think it will be too much of a problem to arrange a pick up point for you.

It's excellent for the environment too. Now there will be much less acid rain or whatever, and it's all thanks to ASH.

Thanks for all of the support so far guys, I'm delighted with the interest so far, looking really positive at the moment. I'm quite hopeful that we can get this coach up and running.

I'm currently working on getting a price for the coach. I also know a coach driver who is a top man, he'll pick up from anywhere (within reason!), but as previously stated, it will be best to keep the detours as limited as possible. Just need to persuade him to take up the job now!

The car sharing idea is also a good one, should be a decent way of getting more people interested.

With regards to the lads in Leeds, I don't think it will be too much of a problem to arrange a pick up point for you.

That is quality Ash! :D

That is quality Ash! :D

Aye nice one.

Guest guinness_fiend

i come up from manchester, so i'm f*****.

good idea though.

(c***s)

I live in Manchester as well.  It is a right pain!

Any cahnce of picking me up from Bournemouth. Its 350 miles and costs me £100 each week.

Made that journey a few times when i used to live down there...not the best like.

Guest shaun11177

Hi i am from Hull and would be very interested for next season. Loads of people on the train from Doncaster for Sunderland game.

Hi i am from Hull and would be very interested for next season. Loads of people on the train from Doncaster for Sunderland game.

Anybody who is going to the Chelsea game on the train, spread the word if you can!

Need to setup a facebook group or something....

Do the honours Shearergol!

:D

Knew I'd regret saying that.

Aye, well volunteered. ;)

I don't mind setting it up to be honest, just need a decent group name!

The Yorkshire/Lincolnshire NUFC Supporters Group?

Sounds good to me!

Sounds good to me!

You do it then ;)