Travel from Hull to Newcastle - Check OP

Ash

ATTENTION.

The start of the season is just over a month away. This is a fantastic idea, but it will remain an idea unless word gets around about Ash's Fun Bus. Spread it round schools, colleges, universitys, the workplace, spread it everywhere. Spread it as if it were some Lurpak spreadable. The people who read this topic alone will not fill a 50 seater coach so it is up to each and every one of you to get out there to recruit as many Black and Whites as possible. Not only will they be given a more frequent opportunity to be at SJP to see the mighty mags, but it will not come at a hefty price and they'll have a whale of a time in the process. I have heard great stories of fun and laughter, had by all on the way to rugby matches, driven by this sensational driver. Once your friends have tasted the experience, they will definitely be back for more. For such a great day out and a great time not to even happen in my eyes would be a travesty.  Please all of you make that extra effort to make this wonderful scheme become a reality.  As Churchill once said "If happiness and laughter is what you seek, follow the Toon" (on Ash's coach).

YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU.

:lol:

Cheers Rey, looks like that name is gonna stick now! :doh:

Some good points you've made there though. Just need to sit back and wait and see who else comes forward.

Guest alexharrisonnufc

is there a train station near the humber because me and a mate would get on there

Depends which station you're coming from. Hessle station is a 5 minute walk from the bridge.

Just beat me. :razz:

Lincoln Central.. I have looked at times and schedules and i can't understand how there isn't a direct train from lincoln to hull.. your looking at two hours just to get to sodding hull

is there a train station near the humber because me and a mate would get on there

Depends which station you're coming from. Hessle station is a 5 minute walk from the bridge.

Lincoln Central.. I have looked at times and schedules and i can't understand how there isn't a direct train from lincoln to hull.. your looking at two hours just to get to sodding hull

Ouch...

Might be an option getting on at Leeds?

There might be a few people coming from your area so I'm sure you would be able to grab a lift with someone to the Humber Bridge.

Same, likely, and really? Not had a chance to properly look into myself yet but if thats the case then I'm not really not sure how much I'll potentially use this service. 2 hours is a lot... would also be wary of the cost of a train from Lincoln to Hull. With that said aren't there any bus services or is the distance too far?

Same, likely, and really? Not had a chance to properly look into myself yet but if thats the case then I'm not really not sure how much I'll potentially use this service. 2 hours is a lot... would also be wary of the cost of a train from Lincoln to Hull. With that said aren't there any bus services or is the distance too far?

Forgot about that, I've seen plenty of buses leaving Hull heading for Lincoln.

As I said with my previous post, if there's a few of you leaving from the same area, car sharing would probably be the best bet.

Guest Rey Mysterio

Havent read the whole thread but do you lads all have season tickets?

Any chance of a pick up in North Shields?

I've not got one, i don't think some of the others have either. As for the pick ups, Ash is the man to ask. He's organised the route and will know if certain places are suitable.

I've not got one, i don't think some of the others have either. As for the pick ups, Ash is the man to ask. He's organised the route and will know if certain places are suitable.

Haha, I doubt we'll be picking up in Shields tbh and for the record I'm a season ticket holder.

Haha, I doubt we'll be picking up in Shields tbh and for the record I'm a season ticket holder.

Yup, can't see it happening, sorry.

Season ticket holder too, along with the two people I go to games with.

• 2 weeks later...

I've just sent a PM to all of the people who have expressed an interest in the coach. I'd really appreciate it if you'd take the time to respond to it.

Cheers. :)

I've just sent a PM to all of the people who have expressed an interest in the coach. I'd really appreciate it if you'd take the time to respond to it.

Cheers. :)

Thanks to the six people who have responded so far. Please keep the replies coming.

• 2 weeks later...

Today was very fruitful indeed. :)

20 or so people from Doncaster have said they will come on the coach and then a few others from Rotherham have said that they'd definitely be up for it. Need to make a few calls to the Donny lads on Monday to arrange a few things but by the looks of it, the coach is going to happen. Fingers are still firmly crossed but it's now looking very positive.

Today was very fruitful indeed. :)

20 or so people from Doncaster have said they will come on the coach and then a few others from Rotherham have said that they'd definitely be up for it. Need to make a few calls to the Donny lads on Monday to arrange a few things but by the looks of it, the coach is going to happen. Fingers are still firmly crossed but it's now looking very positive.

good news

Well hurry up and get something sorted for the Valencia game then  :laugh:

Nah, good news that is. Banterific.

:lol:

Giving Valencia a swerve. Would have been nice to give the coach a run out but there isn't enough interest. Can't blame people for wanting to save up for the season to be honest.

For those of you who still haven't responded with regards to the Bolton game, the deadline to let me know is Wednesday 6th August.

I'll be back from Majorca on Monday 4th so it gives me a couple of days to sort a few minor things out and ensure we have the numbers. I've got somebody chasing up the Donny lot while I'm away so hopefully there will be some good news when I get back.

Really excited about the Bolton game now, especially at the prospect of having the bus up and running too!