NUFC songs you hate / hated

Liam Liam Liam O

Im really glad we dont have version of:

and it's *insert football team here*, *insert football team here* fc. We're by far the most unoriginal team the world has ever seen.

Pig piss and everyone seems to sing that theyre the best team evvvvaaaah, wigan and reading definitely sing it!

My favourite was the now redundant "tell all the boys you know"....Classic song.

Oh fucking hell, I hate that one as well.  And the monotone ad nauseum "liiiiiivveeerrrrpooooolll, liiiiivveerrrrrpooool" or "eeevveeerrton, eeeeveeertonnn" which I guess we could have adopted as well.

Most chants that abuse other teams (bar Sunderland) and have a go at away fans etc etc, we should spend more time getting behind NUFC than jipping the oppo

i always like it when a good original topical chant is taken up. "you'rte supposed to be in jail" type.

it would be appreciated if someone could remember the song sung to trevor morley after his wife stabbed him.

Im really glad we dont have version of:

and it's *insert football team here*, *insert football team here* fc. We're by far the most unoriginal team the world has ever seen.

Pig piss and everyone seems to sing that theyre the best team evvvvaaaah, wigan and reading definitely sing it!

My favourite was the now redundant "tell all the boys you know"....Classic song.

Oh fucking hell, I hate that one as well.  And the monotone ad nauseum "liiiiiivveeerrrrpooooolll, liiiiivveerrrrrpooool" or "eeevveeerrton, eeeeveeertonnn" which I guess we could have adopted as well.

Awful chant. Just so boring.

i always like it when a good original topical chant is taken up. "you'rte supposed to be in jail" type.

it would be appreciated if someone could remember the song sung to trevor morley after his wife stabbed him.

not directly after,not as he was staggering round bleeding but a while later when we played them.

Guest Phil K

I liked the Liverpool slums too - as it was originally. It changed slightly but badly (can't remember how, now)

Liked the Sombrero song.

LOVED the "Steam" Na na na song "Hey Sund'land...GOODBYE" whenever they were being relegated again.

Like the "Even Chopra scored" now.

there are others which I cant recall at present

Love it in away pubs where you can get songs going that never get an airing and old classics going, things like "They call us Newcastle United" and "Frank Clark knows my father"

Guest gbolem

In response to "You've never won fuckall" we should sing "We always win fuck all".

I also like "Get into them, fuck them up". Especially when it's completely uncalled-for (friendlies etc) - comedy and preceded by the handclap  :clap: :clap:

Worst chants - "Shall we sing a song for you", "You're not singing any more", "Eas-eh eas-eh", "Keano wanks his dog", "Shoes off" etc etc

Sky shite like easy easy and who are ya should be capital offences.

I think some that have been mentioned are past their sell by - liverpool slums being a good example - I also think "you're support is fucking shit" in its place at the mancs in Cardiff was fantastically spot on but should have been left there.

From other clubs I hate Wise men say and all the irish shite the scousers sing.