Other clubs' transfers

Dave

I would love it if he came out and said "£300k who'd say no" then starts rubbing his fingers together!

I think I'd have more respect for him over the normal gush he comes out with. Mr Chelsea my ass..

Guest Alan Shearer 9

We're in talks with Robben. His interview on SSN was weird as he hinted he wouldn't be against the move :yikes:.

He's probably trying to encourage good clubs to come in for him also.

We're in talks with Robben. His interview on SSN was weird as he hinted he wouldn't be against the move :yikes:.

With Robben senior, he seemed to be saying he'd like to stay(but that probably isn't feasible if he wants to play), would be open to options and his dad is talking to Spurs. It just stank of "come and get me, somebody, anybody but Spurs, pleaseeee"

He should of just said i am available!

Guest Stephen927

I would steer well clear of Robben. Good player when he's fit, but his injury record speaks for itself, the fee he would command and his wage demands are too much for someone with his injury record.

I would steer well clear of Robben. Good player when he's fit, but his injury record speaks for itself, the fee he would command and his wage demands are too much for someone with his injury record.

But he has made 275 appearances for club and country*

*© Michael Owen

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/8149488.stm

Adebayor's move to Man City pretty much confirmed now, can't see him being denied a work permit.

Sky sports also say that he had a work permit approved today. Hopefully both is done  :frantic: :frantic:  :celb: :celb:

Who are Arsenal getting in to replace Adebayor?

At the moment they have Robin Van Persie, Eduardo, Bendtner, Walcott, Arshavin and even maybe Vela. Not sure if they would be in a desperate rush.

Edit: Or what Ash said.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Arsenal will be a force to be reckoned with next season. Arshavin's shooting is like a laser guided missile compared to Adebayor's

Arsenal will be a force to be reckoned with next season. Arshavin's shooting is like a laser guided missile compared to Adebayor's

A shitter version of Peter Beardsley, though.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

A shitter version of Peter Beardsley, though.

In all other aspects than his shooting yes.

Guest firetotheworks

Jokes aside I think a shitter version of Peter Beardsley is an excellent way to describe Arshavin.

Yep, I said that a while ago. And obviously, it is in no way an insult to Arshavin or Beardsley.

Jokes aside I think a shitter version of Peter Beardsley is an excellent way to describe Arshavin.

Yep, I said that a while ago. And obviously, it is in no way an insult to Arshavin or Beardsley.

Nope, it's like being called a shitter version of Shearer or Ronaldo (the real one), doesn't make you a bad striker at all.

Porto signed Radomel Falcao from River Plate for just 5.5m Euros as Lisandro Lopez` replacement....another bargain made by Porto.

falcao?????

"rock me amadeus?"

Guest Heneage

Porto signed Radomel Falcao from River Plate for just 5.5m Euros as Lisandro Lopez` replacement....another bargain made by Porto.

I really don't know, don't let FM fool you, he's far from the finished product and will have to put a bucket load of work in to match the level Lisandro is at. It has the potential to be a bargain should he perform.

i'm gutted that Burnley have signed Eckersley from Man U,  he would have been a great signing for us.

Newcastle fan as well according to Football Manager.