Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Why do you all care about the money so much! Nothing should suprise people with regards to City.

I'm suprised they haven't bid £200m if they really really wanted him. Mr Sheik dude could comfortably pay Terry £1m a week if he so desired.

Why do you all care about the money so much! Nothing should suprise people with regards to City.

I'm suprised they haven't bid £200m if they really really wanted him. Mr Sheik dude could comfortably pay Terry £1m a week if he so desired.

Because its going to cripple the league, what happens all these wankers get bored.

Because its going to cripple the league, what happens all these wankers get bored.

Depends what you mean by get bored.

I don't forsee him ever pulling funding out of Manchester City as far as running costs go. Perhaps transfer market funds will have to be self-funded, but ultimately, the amount of money he has to put in for wages etc is so negligble that it's not even a blip on his financial radar.

I don't forsee him ever pulling funding out of Manchester City as far as running costs go. Perhaps transfer market funds will have to be self-funded, but ultimately, the amount of money he has to put in for wages etc is so negligble that it's not even a blip on his financial radar.

So man city are going to rule the football world forever because he has so much money to hand.

Brilliant.

I can't understand why people get surprised at things like this, it has been like this since way back, remember Zidane to Real or what?

Zidane was the best player in the world, Terry isn't probably in the top 10 and he'll still cost just as much.

I can't understand why people get surprised at things like this, it has been like this since way back, remember Zidane to Real or what?

The best player in the world going to the biggest club in the world for a world record fee isn't the biggest shock in the world though, even if the fee is too much.

So man city are going to rule the football world forever because he has so much money to hand.

Brilliant.

Well, they still have to play the game of football you know?

Guest kingdawson

:facepalm:

I don't wish them well no, because I don't think they've made a footballing decision at all. Not that it'll take much bad luck for them to be warming the subs' bench/miss out on the first 18. What I'm saying is they've made the wrong decision to Spurs IMO, so we can discuss that if you want?

If you've quite finished your historic celebrations that you've got them instead of us, that is.

Think you're missing the point. There would be no "historic celebration" comming from me if you wasn't so sure of yourself and your 'sources' throughout the thread. Anyway you can sign Hutton for over the odds if you want.

Stuggart have pulled out of the Huntelaar deal and Harry has confirmed his interest. Think i'd prefer Crouch tbh but definately Huntelaar over Negredo.

Guest kingdawson

Harry confirms interest in 10-15 players per day though. Who knows which one he will actually sign.

He hasn't lately tbh. He's been very quiet wheras manager such as Hodgson and Bruce have openly talked about there transfer targets without a care in the world.

Harry confirms interest in 10-15 players per day though. Who knows which one he will actually sign.

He hasn't lately tbh. He's been very quiet wheras manager such as Hodgson and Bruce have openly talked about there transfer targets without a care in the world.

I won't lie, I've not followed the prem that much lately; can't be arsed with SSN anymore. I saw him talking about Crouch the other day so assumed it was more of the same from January, could well be wrong. Don't have a clue what Roy and Stevie have been up to.

Brilliant.

Whilst hoovering up all the talent and offering stupid wages to players, which humps up all the other wage demands.

Brilliant aye.

Guest kingdawson

I won't lie, I've not followed the prem that much lately; can't be arsed with SSN anymore. I saw him talking about Crouch the other day so assumed it was more of the same from January, could well be wrong. Don't have a clue what Roy and Stevie have been up to.

The only player he's talked about is Crouch and that was only after Pompey accepted a bid from Sunderland. He's now apparantly given a interview to a magazine where he confirms his interest in Huntelaar.

Brilliant.

Whilst hoovering up all the talent and offering stupid wages to players, which humps up all the other wage demands.

Brilliant aye.

Never said it was brilliant, but it's not quite the doomsday that eveyone seems to have convinced themselves it is.

Stuggart have pulled out of the Huntelaar deal and Harry has confirmed his interest. Think i'd prefer Crouch tbh but definately Huntelaar over Negredo.

are you fucking kidding me?

Brilliant.

Brilliant aye.

Never said it was brilliant, but it's not quite the doomsday that eveyone seems to have convinced themselves it is.

Not doomsday but it makes it even more difficult for any team to progress when you have a fat chelsea or fat man city hoying money about like no ones business paying over the odds for players and the wages.

Brilliant.

Brilliant aye.

Not doomsday but it makes it even more difficult for any team to progress when you have a fat chelsea or fat man city hoying money about like no ones business paying over the odds for players and the wages.

It does make it harder, but there are enough players around for it not to be a huge killer imo.

It's not like its all that far flung from the current 'top 4' status anyway. At least as far as domination in the game goes.