Other clubs' transfers

Dave

I guess my black and white tinted specs have always lead me to believe newcastle are a much more attractive outfit than everton, despite them being better than us for many a season.

If he leaves then we're going to have to forget about getting a target man and look to replace owen.

Guest Mcdonald36

See Spurs are after Ashton now, 15 million.

Why don't we all just wait until Spurs have finished buying every single player in world football and then pick the bones of what's left.

No surprise there then. Still, the papers are full of shit when it concerns us, so I'd not be stunned if the same applies to them.

So who do Ashton and Dunne replace?

No surprise there then.

I'm somewhat surprised. Why go there to be a back-up player for Woodgate & King?

Sure they are the most injury prone CB-pair in Europe, but I would have thought that Dunne would rather fancy being a starter here instead.

No surprise there then.

I'm somewhat surprised. Why go there to be a back-up player for Woodgate & King?

Sure they are the most injury prone CB-pair in Europe, but I would have thought that Dunne would rather fancy being a starter here instead.

I was being somewhat sarcastic, given that Spurs appear to be looking to buy every available player under the sun, and particularly those previously linked to us.

No surprise there then.

I was being somewhat sarcastic, given that Spurs appear to be looking to buy every available player under the sun, and particularly those previously linked to us.

I know. I'm just assuming that the story is true and he'll join them.

No surprise there then.

Would have thought Dunne would be a starter at Spurs most of the time tbh.  If Spurs get a dozen starts out of Ledders next season I think they'll be doing well.

What's the URL of that website that tallies the success rate of the newspaper rumours? They need their own Spurs page tbh. It's fucking ridiculous.

I wonder whether all this would have been happening if the Carling Cup win hadn't masked a disastrous season of mediocrity.

No surprise there then.

Would have thought Dunne would be a starter at Spurs most of the time tbh.  If Spurs get a dozen starts out of Ledders next season I think they'll be doing well.

You not a spurs fan anymore? :lol:

No surprise there then.

King's league appearances, I'm seeing a pattern:

04-05 38

05-06 26

06-07 21

07-08 3

08-09 0 ?

What's the URL of that website that tallies the success rate of the newspaper rumours? They need their own Spurs page tbh. It's fucking ridiculous.

I wonder whether all this would have been happening if the Carling Cup win hadn't masked a disastrous season of mediocrity.

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Premier+League/Tottenham+Hotspur

Nah, there's one that checks all the newspaper links and whether they actually come off or not, and generates a hit rate for them.

No surprise there then.

You not a spurs fan anymore? :lol:

Not since they rushed me for £1150 for my ST!! :lol: :lol:

Guest Walking in a waddle wonde

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Premier+League/Tottenham+Hotspur

Nah, there's one that checks all the newspaper links and whether they actually come off or not, and generates a hit rate for them.

I refuse to check out the spurs page but here you go.

http://www.footballtransferleague.co.uk/football_club.aspx?football_club=Newcastle

Paper                     Right    Total Num Accuracy

News Of The World 3       63              4.76%

:lol:

How much of that shite gets on this forum every weekend?

Guest Walking in a waddle wonde

On a brighter note, NOTW linking spurs to Arsharvin  :rolleyes:

Lucky none of us get worked up by such stories.  :blush:

Someone kicked a ball at my nan yesterday, was really pissed off especially with her being 96 next Thursday but she is having a medical with Spurs on Monday so that cheered me up a bit.

Paper                      Right    Total Num Accuracy

News Of The World 3        63               4.76%

:lol:

How much of that shite gets on this forum every weekend?

What's the most reliable paper? Link doesn't seem to be working for me...