Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest Deep456

Does his dad own a stall outside the Athletico ground?

You do realise de la Red is a Real Madrid player.

Can you say someone was right if they post pretty much exactly the same information someone else posted earlier? I certainly wont be thinking "fucking hell maybe Deep really is ITK!" :lol:

Can you say someone was right if they post pretty much exactly the same information someone else posted earlier? I certainly wont be thinking "fucking hell maybe Deep really is ITK!" :lol:

:lol: Fair point, actually we could all get in on this. Don't know about you gejon but I've heard we're closing to some signings, one plays for Real Madrid with substandard hair and the other is an Argentine international!!!

Guest Deep456

If that comes true then two of the most hated posters in this forum's history will have been right, and I just can't handle that.

Young man, if I am right will you go die? Iif so I will certainly come to your funeral and remember you for who you are, a true gentleman.  R.I.P Duff11 A.KA Woodgate27 (On Howaythetoon), Bellamy10, Parker17 and soon Owen10.

If that comes true then two of the most hated posters in this forum's history will have been right, and I just can't handle that.

Young man, if I am right will you go die? Iif so I will certainly come to your funeral and remember you for who you are, a true gentleman.  R.I.P Duff11 A.KA Woodgate27 (On Howaythetoon), Bellamy10, Parker17 and soon Owen10.

You are a newcastle fan though right? When you said we are closing you do mean NUFC?

Guest Deep456

You are a newcastle fan though right? When you said we are closing you do mean NUFC?

Yeh. Aimar deal is said to be £7million whilst De la Red is around £9million.

Would both be great signings i hope your right

Aimar for £7 million ... I think your covers just been blown mate.

No way he costs that much at his age and with his recent play. Besides we wouldn't pay that much for him anyway.

Its ok, shiteam would only be right on a transfer rumour, plus with the bet he made earlier he'd have to fuck off for good  :thup:

No way he costs that much at his age and with his recent play. Besides we wouldn't pay that much for him anyway.

mackems.gif

Guest Deep456

No trust me that is the asking price. He is one of Real . Zar's best players.

No trust me that is the asking price. He is one of Real . Zar's best players.

Has your mate given you any time in which we will sign them?

Week 2 weeks?

As far as I know, de la Red is a playmaker, like Role Model said.

Don't see why we would go for both de la Red and Aimar. I would much rather see us sign de la Red, far better player with bags of potential.

He's not really at the age where his transfer fee should dwindle to be honest (only 28), but yeah he hasn't played well for a while and his team are relegated, so £7 million seems a bit much.