Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Quaresma offically signs for inter for 25 mil overall.

It's on the channel 4 website.

Wow, I thought the Italian clubs didn't have so much money these days?

They are paying £15mil + sending pele to porto who is worth 4.8 + they will pay a further 4.8 depending on how quaresma performs.

Quaresma offically signs for inter for 25 mil overall.

It's on the channel 4 website.

Wow, I thought the Italian clubs didn't have so much money these days?

They are paying £15mil + sending pele to porto who is worth 4.8 + they will pay a further 4.8 depending on how quaresma performs.

in todays market I think Quaresma is well worth it.....though that young Portuguese player `Pele` is a canny player and one to watch out for in the future

Guest Jimminy Cricket

Queresma is a class signing. Wuld have loved to see him in the PL.

LOL at Robinho. Ronaldo, Barry, Berbatov, Robonho...hope none of them get their moves mackems.gif

Corluka to Spuds official. They needed a defender and they have got a quality one. Good on the ball and versatile (can play RB, CB and DM).

Great signing for them. They are looking strong now......if they get a DM before the window closes they will be in a good position even if they have lost Keane and Berbatov.

As an Everton fan, it's been a fairly disastrous summer. And now I hear a "top 10 club" are after Barton.

Good lord, could things actually get worse? The answer, seemingly, is a very possible yes!

As an Everton fan, it's been a fairly disastrous summer. And now I hear a "top 10 club" are after Barton.

Good lord, could things actually get worse? The answer, seemingly, is a very possible yes!

You're safe then!!!

I think we'll complete our purchases with a £7m swoop for Shola, and maybe a bit of Nile Ranger. Reports suggest Moyes wants someone can shoot as str8 as a banana.

You're safe then!!!

I think we'll complete our purchases with a £7m swoop for Shola, and maybe a bit of Nile Ranger. Reports suggest Moyes wants someone can shoot as str8 as a banana.

;D

Guest optimistic nit

You're safe then!!!

you can have barton, but you stay THE FUCK AWAY from Nile Ranger.  :angry:

Guest Bateman

some non KK news -

Westham sign Di Michele from Torino on loan and Herita Llunga some left back i've never heard of. .

Announced some 18 hours after the window closed.......

Keegan recommended Mears :o

Marseille secured the signing of Tyrone Mears from Derby County on the transfer deadline day, and chairman Pape Diouf has revealed that Kevin Keegan recommended the player to L’OM.

It has been confirmed that the 25-year-old will be second choice right back at the Stade Velodrome this season behind Laurent Bonnart.

Mears is the first Englishman to join L’OM in 12 years and Diouf has explained the secret behind this shocking move.

“We were in the quest for a cover for Laurent Bonnart who could settle to French football,” Diouf said. “As a consequence, we used our connexions who recommended Tyrone to us.

“I even contacted several persons I know in England, including Kevin Keegan, who described him as a top quality player.”

http://sport.setanta.com/en/Sport/News/Football/2008/09/02/Championship-Diouf-on-Keegan-Mears-recommandation/