i like the idea of arsenal being 'very close' to agreeing a fee for arshavin

wenger - "15 million"

zenit - "higher"

wenger - "15 million and one"

zenit - "higher"

wenger - "15 million and two"

zenit - "fucks sake arsene"

:lol:

i think that wenger is losing the plot at arsenal, their fan's not happy with him and the club at all

Fans arent unhappy, and the thing is with Mr Wenger if he thinks a player is worh a certain amount he wont go over, stuborn, but it makes sense.

Guest elbee909

i think that wenger is losing the plot at arsenal, their fan's not happy with him and the club at all

I didn't know their fanbase had decreased so drastically.

Guest elbee909

Ruel Fox going back to Spurs!  Les Ferdinand back to Spurs!  Sherwood!  Darren Anderton!  Gazza!

It's like Superman is a Spurs fan and is doing that flying-around-the-world-backwards thing to make time somehow go back.  Which was always a bit weird, I thought.

Guest elbee909

Personal terms reached with Arshavin, fee agreedl Just need Arshavin give Zenit their cash and its done.

If he really wants to join, he'll do it!

"But we thought you wanted 15 million ROUBLES... ah bollocks."

Guest Heneage

Cracking shot. :lol:

Like the way he walked past 2-3 times.  And then the scottish fella says "Arsenal fans outside the ground" ignoring the Man United top :lol:

Ruel Fox going back to Spurs!  Les Ferdinand back to Spurs!  Sherwood!  Darren Anderton!  Gazza!

It's like Superman is a Spurs fan and is doing that flying-around-the-world-backwards thing to make time somehow go back.  Which was always a bit weird, I thought.

I believe Tim Sherwood was re-signed 6 months ago!

We've signed Aleksandrs Cauna (21 year old winger) on loan from Skonto Riga in addition to signing Don Cowie (utility midfielder) on a permanent deal from Inverness. If we can bring in a defender and maybe a striker either on loan or permanently (Mancienne? Vela?) as well as holding onto Tommy Smith, this will have been a fucking class window. Either way, domestic loans can happen for another month or so either way.

Hopefully that's what happens. I'd have loved Jay Simpson, apparently we were going to get him but then injuries struck and then WBA were interested. Either way - this Cauna fella was on trial at Chelsea this time last year, albeit rejected Rodgers obviously thinks he could do a job at this level. Anything's better than McAnuff tbh.  :thup: