Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest rob86

Kolo Toure going to Citeh for £16m?

Didn't take them long to get over Terry... Will probably still need another defender to cover Dunne's countless suspensions

Guest kingdawson

Darren Bent to Sunderland nearly a done deal - £15m suppsedly.  :kasper:

I'd sooner have Bent for £15m than Crouch for £10-12m.

Are you honestly being serious?. For one Crouch was £9m and Bent can't play in a 2 man strikeforce. What striker in world football can't play with another striker ffs. He' played with Keane, Pavlychenko, Defoe and Berbatov and has been utter garbage partnering all of them. He's good playing the lone role though for sure.

Are you honestly being serious?. For one Crouch was £9m and Bent can't play in a 2 man strikeforce. What striker in world football can't play with another striker ffs. He' played with Keane, Pavlychenko, Defoe and Berbatov and has been utter garbage partnering all of them. He's good playing the lone role though for sure.

People need to be less passionate over this. They're very likely to produce a similar amount for each team. Bent will get a few more goals, Crouch will add 'a new element' to each side. Either way, it really isn't a ZOMG YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS kind of situation.

Guest kingdawson

People need to be less passionate over this. They're very likely to produce a similar amount for each team. Bent will get a few more goals, Crouch will add 'a new element' to each side. Either way, it really isn't a ZOMG YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS kind of situation.

It sure is. A player who has proved for years and years cannot play in a front 2. A player that only scores goals playing as a lone striker and constantly goes invisible whenever he has to play with someone else. How can a player not be able to play with Berbatov? i mean how is that possible?. I'd much rather have Crouch for £9m than Darren Bent for £15m thanks.

Guest kingdawson

Kezman don't think i don't notice what you're doing (or trying to do). This sort of thing might work against a weak minded person but when it's done against me, it's you that ends up losing your rag and you end up getting banned again  :coolsmiley:.

Guest kingdawson

You're very t***.

FYP

Another prime example of what i'm talking about. I strictly keep it to the topic but others have to result to insults. I don't agree with you opinion and i've stated why. No point insulting me because i don't agree with you.

You're very t***.

FYP

Another prime example of what i'm talking about. I strictly keep it to the topic but others have to result to insults. I don't agree with you opinion and i've stated why. No point insulting me because i don't agree with you.

:lol:

I tried to insult you in a fairly humorous manner tbf

You are very argumentative.

Guest Heneage

Kezman don't think i don't notice what you're doing (or trying to do). This sort of thing might work against a weak minded person but when it's done against me, it's you that ends up losing your rag and you end up getting banned again  :coolsmiley:.

:dave:

Sorry fella but I'm well over you and your baiting. I just think it's funny you always seem to be arguing with someone on here with Spurs related stuff.

Steve Finnan joins Pompey on a one year deal.

:mackems:

FOOLISH INFIDELS!

"Now polish my shoes, peasant."

Guest Heneage

Pompey's new regime is amusing me. Johnson, Crouch etc. out, Finnan, McCormack in. So much for a megabucks Arab.  :lol:

Maybe it's all a master plan. Don't go spending the mega bucks early.

Pompey's new regime is amusing me. Johnson, Crouch etc. out, Finnan, McCormack in. So much for a megabucks Arab.  :lol:

They don't have megabucks. The megabucks ran when they weren't allowed to be anonymous.

Guest Heneage

They don't have megabucks. The megabucks ran when they weren't allowed to be anonymous.

But I thought the Arab that took over was rich? Or was he some sort of consortium, explain the situation man!

McCormack and Nugent will have defences shitting themselves.

In league one.

But I thought the Arab that took over was rich? Or was he some sort of consortium, explain the situation man!

No one's entirely sure, but his personal fortune imo is no more than £150mn. He has access to rich people, supposedly willing to invest, but the strict PL rules scared them away. I was told their takeover had 'fallen through' earlier this month, due to the real money backers pulling out, but it seems Al-Fahim has decided to go it alone, with a ridiculous deal that allows the former owner to take a % of Sky money, the Peter Crouch money etc. whilst Al-Fahim hasn't paid off all the debt (owed to SA bank and Gaydamak), just promised to service it. I think this is as he looks for an investor, but he certainly hasn't found one yet and if he doesn't soon, Portsmouth will struggle to compete at PL level as Al-Fahim can barely service the debt without compromising his personal wealth too much.

Guest kingdawson

:dave:

Sorry fella but I'm well over you and your baiting. I just think it's funny you always seem to be arguing with someone on here with Spurs related stuff.

Steve Finnan joins Pompey on a one year deal.

Dear God you're delusional. I honestly can't think of a time where i actually quoted a post of yours first. Just this thread alone you'll see you continuously try and bait (which evidently resulted in you getting a nice week off N-O). You done this when i first joined here and you're still doing it. Tbh i much prefer insults than your usual tactic of 1 liners hoping you get a reaction. You actually had the nerve to apologise to me via pm only to do the exact same thing again. Get a grip mate and try your slimy journalism tactics elsewhere :thup:.

Following the Ashley model tbh.

They've also signed Eugene Bopp, released from Crewe.

But still, Eto'o, Villa, Aguero, Silva and Maradona are on their way too.

:mackems:

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/562784-exclusive-maradona-will-bring-villa-and-etoo-to-portsmouth-lawyer-claims