Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Mate, you're talking s***.

Having seen Vermaelen play in every game this season if he can maintain the level he is at he will be one of the most valuable players in the league! Can't remember which paper, but already they are already claiming he is in the top ten transfers of the season, Djourou i rate very highly i think he is a very good player and if Everton signed him he would instantly become 3rd choice at Everton, if not first choice if Distin gets played at RB very often.

Vermaelen, Gallas, Djourou > Jagielka, Distin, Yobo.

I have seen nothing in Johan's career to sugggest he is better than Jageilka, Distin, or Yobo.

I've seen enough of Jagielka, Distin and Yobo to know they aren't as good as Vermaelen.

Finally, David Moyes has his own starting 11

Yakubu, Jo, Saha

Pienaar, Billy, Fellaini, Rodwell, Cosling, Neville, Cahill, Arteta

Baines, Yobo, Distin, Jagielka, Heitinga

Howard

So as Man City and Hughes, almost

Shay Given

Pablo Zabaleta, Kolo Touré, Joleon Lescott, Vincent Kompany, Wayne Bridge, Sylvinho

Shaun Wright-Phillips, Stephen Ireland, Nigel de Jong, Gareth Barry, Robinho

Emmanuel Adebayor, Carlos Tévez, Roque Santa Cruz, Craig Bellamy

Stephen Ireland wasn't acquired by Hughes but flourished under him

Micah Richards is a home grown but Zabaleta is good enough should Richards' form dwindles

Guest kingdawson

Didn't know where to put this so thought this was the best place

Denilson has signed a new long-term contract, i am VERY happy about this.  :celb:

Also, Bendtner has, also happy about this!

All my Gooner mates don't rate him one bit. Every game i've seen him he seems to find it difficult passing to a teammate.

Guest MrSundlofer

Rochemback signed for Gremio. Vagner Love signed for Palmeiras. "The new Messi" Matías De Federico signed for Corinthias.

Just read the last 5 or 6 pages, can't understand at all the amount of shite brummie gets on here about Villa. He's probably the one "Other teams' supporter" on here who is realistic about his own club & doesn't criticise us either.  :dontknow:

Neil and 1878 tbf.

Didn't know where to put this so thought this was the best place

Denilson has signed a new long-term contract, i am VERY happy about this.  :celb:

Also, Bendtner has, also happy about this!

All my Gooner mates don't rate him one bit. Every game i've seen him he seems to find it difficult passing to a teammate.

I wouldn't go that far, he isn't an Arsenal style player but is good at what he does imo.

Just read the last 5 or 6 pages, can't understand at all the amount of shite brummie gets on here about Villa. He's probably the one "Other teams' supporter" on here who is realistic about his own club & doesn't criticise us either.  :dontknow:

Neil and 1878 tbf.

I'd add GG to that list.

Guest kingdawson

Just read the last 5 or 6 pages, can't understand at all the amount of s**** brummie gets on here about Villa. He's probably the one "Other teams' supporter" on here who is realistic about his own club & doesn't criticise us either.  :dontknow:

He gets absolutly no s*** on here tbh. None wotsoever. The only reason on this occasion it's negative towards Villa is because they signed Dunne and tbh there's no positive twist you can put on that sort of thing.

Neil and 1878 tbf.

I'd add GG to that list.

So would I actually. Not sure how I managed to forget him. :blush:

Just read the last 5 or 6 pages, can't understand at all the amount of s**** brummie gets on here about Villa. He's probably the one "Other teams' supporter" on here who is realistic about his own club & doesn't criticise us either.  :dontknow:

He gets absolutly no s*** on here tbh. None wotsoever. The only reason on this occasion it's negative towards Villa is because they signed Dunne and tbh there's no positive twist you can put on that sort of thing.

I agree with KD here.

Don't think anyone has given brummie any shit whatsoever? I and other people have questioned Villa's transfer policy, but brummie does this too..? i.e. he's realistic as you say.

Sure he's involved in standard football arguments, but nothing beyond that.

Guest kingdawson

Yeh i'm not realistic :rolleyes:.

Can't find that post you made after selling Carrick telling us you had 4 or 5 midfielders better than him. (The one that was in my sig for a while)

I admitted i was a total clown for saying that though (tbh i didn't even remember saying it at first). Brummie said Shorey had a decent season last season so that's equally delusional imo  :crazy2:.

Rochemback signed for Gremio. Vagner Love signed for Palmeiras. "The new Messi" Matías De Federico signed for Corinthias.

what absolutely stunning and beautiful name  :thup:

Pretty common Spanish name, my grandfather has it.

Continuing with exceedengly tiresome transfer sagas, both Barça and Madrid "ITKs" claim that they will get Cesc and Ribery for Christmas. The Cesc thing, apparently, would happen if Arsenal doesn't make it past the group stages, which is as likely as me getting to practise bed gymnastics with Scarlett Johansson.

what absolutely stunning and beautiful name  :thup:

Pretty common Spanish name, my grandfather has it.

Continuing with exceedengly tiresome transfer sagas, both Barça and Madrid "ITKs" claim that they will get Cesc and Ribery for Christmas. The Cesc thing, apparently, would happen if Arsenal doesn't make it past the group stages, which is as likely as me getting to practise bed gymnastics with Scarlett Johansson.

:lol: Not even going to justify that Cesc won't go this season, cba. He just wont.