Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Latest ones for us are that we are after Aimar (along with you lot). Not convinced by that story.

We're also apparently getting an ex-Czech player and manager to head up scouting in Eastern Europe.

Germany striker Lukas Podolski, one of the stars of Euro 2008, is set to move from Bayern Munich to Cologne for 15 million euros. (Bild, 1305)

Surely not there not even very good are they?

they`re his home town club.

Since when has that meant that a striker would snub the champions for his hometown club for a sum of 15million after a European Championships though?

Germany striker Lukas Podolski, one of the stars of Euro 2008, is set to move from Bayern Munich to Cologne for 15 million euros. (Bild, 1305)

Surely not there not even very good are they?

they`re his home town club.

Since when has that meant that a striker would snub the champions for his hometown club for a sum of 15million after a European Championships though?

I like the answer. Good memories. Great, in fact.

Gareth Barry disciplined and not allowed to return to pre-season training with Villa after his NOTW interview having a go at MON:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/aston_villa/7450271.stm

Gotta say, even though this has nothing to do with us, this has really annoyed me.  Don't know why, but it has.  Hope Barry ends up failing massively at Liverpool and that they drop out of the CL spots for next season.

Gareth Barry disciplined and not allowed to return to pre-season training with Villa after his NOTW interview having a go at MON:

Gotta say, even though this has nothing to do with us, this has really annoyed me.  Don't know why, but it has.  Hope Barry ends up failing massively at Liverpool and that they drop out of the CL spots for next season.

Arsenal playing hardball over Adebayor, this has made me so happy, there director or something has said that we are demanding 45million euros :D

Match it, no arsenal fan will complain, don't, we'll all be extatic he has stayed.

Although I loath Villa, I have to say I agree with O'neill here, Barry has been bang out of order and should be disciplined. I too hope how falls flat on his face.