Other clubs' transfers

Dave

What happened to that Argie who went to Blackburn? Was he called Dos Santos? I'm completely clueless about him, he's somehow left my memory.

Franco Di Santo. He was on loan from Chelsea, scored 1 goal in like 20 games or something and is now back at Chelsea.

His career is probably ruined now because of moving to Chelsea and just stagnating completely.

Guest kingdawson

So Arry has said he wants 4 specific players that will see us up there. He says it was 5 but obviously we have to scratch J.Cole of that list.

I'm guessing the players are...

1) Gallas

2) Fabiano or Amauri

3) Arda Turan

4) Lasanna Diarra

That's the 4 i think.

those will cost even just on the wage front so apart from keane whos at the front of the que to the door out of whl?

Loads will be shipped out imo.

Keane

Pav

Bentley

Jenas

Hutton

O'Hara

Gio 

All in danger imo.

I think they've said Dos Santos will stay, and for good reason, he's been impressive all summer.

It clear as day Redknapp doesn't rate him (no matter what he says to the media). If we get our targets i think he's gone.

What happened to that Argie who went to Blackburn? Was he called Dos Santos? I'm completely clueless about him, he's somehow left my memory.

Franco Di Santo. He was on loan from Chelsea, scored 1 goal in like 20 games or something and is now back at Chelsea.

His career is probably ruined now because of moving to Chelsea and just stagnating completely.

I looked on their site and couldn't find him.

I looked on their site and couldn't find him.

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/PlayerProfileDetail/0,,10268~43902,00.html

Guest kingdawson

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/194340/William-Gallas-set-for-Tottenham-/

Meanwhile, Fabiano, 29, who has one year left on his contract at Sevilla, said: “Tottenham are the sort of club I want to be at.

“I feel that I could fire them to the finish above Arsenal I know the club and fans so desperately want.

“My next contract will be my last one, or at least my last big one, and I have to take that into account. My goal record in La Liga speaks for itself.

“I believe myself to be one of the top strikers in the world and you just need to look at the deals players like David Villa, Samuel Eto’o and Didier Drogba are on.

“I truly believe in the next two seasons Spurs can win the Premier League or European Cup. I’d love to be a part of it – I just need to know that they value me as one of the world’s top strikers.”