Other clubs' transfers

Dave

surprised Elia wants to go there, especially now. mental.

Unfortunately, the one thing that will always be in Liverpool's favour is, it's Liverpool. There's still going to be a few players out there that hears the name Liverpool, has knowledge of the history and potential, and will give it a shot. It's a shame, but until they truly go up shits creek and capitulate to the stage of relegation, that's the way it will be.

...[Venky's chair Anuradha] Desai who went on to defend her role at Blackburn.

She added: "The impression is I've never watched a football match. I've not watched in a stadium but I have been watching the World Cup in India.

"I have watched hundreds of cricket matches but not live - it's all on TV. To say I don't have any knowledge would be wrong. I am a good listener."

What? :lol:

...[Venky's chair Anuradha] Desai who went on to defend her role at Blackburn.

She added: "The impression is I've never watched a football match. I've not watched in a stadium but I have been watching the World Cup in India.

"I have watched hundreds of cricket matches but not live - it's all on TV. To say I don't have any knowledge would be wrong. I am a good listener."

What? :lol:

Never thought I'd say this, but actually feel sorry for Blackburn.

Citeh agree Dzeko fee.

He scored a few goals in Germany.

30 million spondoolies.

Can't say I really know anything about him. 

Stupidly over-rated player.

85 goals in 138 games for Wolfsburg, and still just 24 years old. Think he will be great for City.

Last season he scored 4 goals in 6 games in the CL. Not that bad.

You have to see the level of opposition though, i don't remember him doing much against higher level opposition in the CL. I could be totally wrong and conjured something up but i've always had the impression he's a bit of a Zlatan and i've never been massively impressed when i've watched Wolfsburg.

i don't believe the Blackburn owners and if they are serious they are stupid why would you tell a club that you will go higher when bidding for their player.

It's crackers. It's like something the candidate first out on The Apprentice would do.  :lol:

It's either stupidity or smokescreens.

Last season he scored 4 goals in 6 games in the CL. Not that bad.

You have to see the level of opposition though, i don't remember him doing much against higher level opposition in the CL. I could be totally wrong and conjured something up but i've always had the impression he's a bit of a Zlatan and i've never been massively impressed when i've watched Wolfsburg.

Scored in both games vs Man U, and against both other group opposition in Besiktas and CSKA Moscow.

If he comes in and does half of what Zlatan has done in every league he's played in, then they'll have got a good deal.