Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest Geordiesned

"Supporters please trust us, players love our plans, we will improve Blackburn and big changes in summer. It is exciting new players soon"

#desperation :lol:

Guest Geordiesned

I'd piss myself laughing if they do get Jenas and he opts to live in the "goldfish bowl" instead of that shithole.

Guest Wearside

According to a lad on RTG (I assume where Wearside has retrieved his info) Sessegnon is on his way in tonight, and Muntari and Jenas are likely.

Any reason why every single one of them believes it? :lol:

The lad on RTG has got an absolute loads of transfers right in the past,a couple of windows ago the deadline had passed and he was still adamant that Benjami had signed and low and behold the next day it was announced,something to do with a failed fax machine.

Incidentally he has said Jenas is a non-goer.

According to a lad on RTG (I assume where Wearside has retrieved his info) Sessegnon is on his way in tonight, and Muntari and Jenas are likely.

The lad on RTG has got an absolute loads of transfers right in the past,a couple of windows ago the deadline had passed and he was still adamant that Benjami had signed and low and behold the next day it was announced,something to do with a failed fax machine.

Can't see Spurs letting him go, still occaisionally gets in team.

shame that would have been hilarious

Okay.

Personal opinion on Muntari btw, since I watch a lot of Inter, is that he's gone drastically down hill over the last 2 years. He's been spectacularly shit especially this season and last. Might be a case of just being a step beyond his ability level though and he may be a good signing for a smaller club.

Okay.

Personal opinion on Muntari btw, since I watch a lot of Inter, is that he's gone drastically down hill over the last 2 years. He's been spectacularly shit especially this season and last. Might be a case of just being a step beyond his ability level though and he may be a good signing for a smaller club.

Enjoys kicking people so he fits the Steve Bruce midfielder master plan.

Muntari = a black Smith

It's funny, because in the context of Inter's squad he really has been that poor. :lol:

Do you remember that game last year, where he came on from the bench. His first touch was to half somebody to the ground, picked up a yellow card. Then as the subsequent free-kick was taken he jumped up and hand balled in his own box. Giving away the winning penalty in the progress and getting himself sent off with a second yellow. This was in the space of just a few minutes after coming on. :lol:

Didn't get that one right then.

I urge anybody to watch this Muntari incident on a certain video site. Off the scale stupidity levels.

Aye, I remember that. It's one of those things that keeps getting recounted at certain times when discussing footy with mates - purely for the comical stupidity of it.

I urge anybody to watch this Muntari incident on a certain video site. Off the scale stupidity levels.

Aye, I remember that. It's one of those things that keeps getting recounted at certain times when discussing footy with mates - purely for the comical stupidity of it.

Same with me, I remember bringing it up at a barbeque in NYC and we all raced up to the host's room to watch the youtube vid :lol:

Guest Wearside

He didn't say Jenas was one of them.He said Sessegnon was on way tonight,Muntari in talks but another club interested and we are trying to sign a creative midfielder currently playing in the Premier League.

He didn't say Jenas was one of them.He said Sessegnon was on way tonight,Muntari in talks but another club interested and we are trying to sign a creative midfielder currently playing in the Premier League.

Definitely not Jenas then.

Guest Heneage

You and Mattis have whinged about him in the Serie A thread for ages now. :lol:

Mourinho's worst signing?

Amantino Mancini.

Guest Heneage

Amantino Mancini.

No, not Agent Mancini ;)