Women's Football.

Guest LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest LucaAltieri

No, there's simply no need.  Regardless of having any reasonable reason against it.  Where does it stop?

Why not just do it with all sports then?  Big Venus Williams against Federer.  A Tyson against some top woman boxer.  Hey, why not, fuck gender, we're all equal. 

Api', and if what if they're not good enough?  Or, what if a manager prefers playing guys cause he believes they're better, then the women all group together.  Just keep it as it is, it's been fine for well over a century.  Let women develop their own game, they moan that no one bothers with it.  Perhaps that has something to do with women only deciding to play it in the last 20 odd years. 

No other sport is entertaining this idea, why should we?

I must admit I've never understood why they seperate men and women in tennis. Having said that they do have some mixed tournaments don't they? mixed doubles and the like.

Boxing is a different matter all together. It's a full contact sport. Football isn't so much about pyshical strength as it is skill and intelligence. When you've got the likes of Drogba and Ronaldo on the pitch falling around like bambi on roller blades under the slightest hint of contact you can hardly make out that professional football is too physical for women.

Guest optimistic nit
:lol: you've also got players like eduado who are out for a year with a broken leg. aye, thats a very special case, but football is a contact sport, and people can get badly hurt playing it.

Guest LucaAltieri

:lol: you've also got players like eduado who are out for a year with a broken leg. aye, thats a very special case, but football is a contact sport, and people can get badly hurt playing it.

The same risk would apply in a woman's league. Makes no difference.

Guest optimistic nit

the same risk apply's in women's boxing, the magical difference apply's there ;)

Guest LucaAltieri

the same risk apply's in women's boxing, the magical difference apply's there ;)

Ugh...

the aim of boxing: hit opponent as hard as possible.

the aim of a football tackle: take the ball.

"Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girl's sports, such as hot oil wrestling, foxy boxing, and such and such."

Guest LucaAltieri

No.

Because they're shit.

Yes... but they're not going to get any better unless we show them how to do it properly. If the FA and the BBC are going to force women's football on us we might as well make the best of it.

Besides, it would be funny seeing Bramble getting skinned by a lass.

No.

Because they're s***.

Yes... but they're not going to get any better unless we show them how to do it properly. If the FA and the BBC are going to force women's football on us we might as well make the best of it.

They aren't going to get any better because they are women.  That's why men's and women's sports are kept seperate.  In practically every sport, women can't compete at the same level as men.

"Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girl's sports, such as hot oil wrestling, foxy boxing, and such and such."

Amen.

Guest shearer_united

I see it happening in the American 'soccer' MLS..

Will NOT happen in the premiership surely ;)

No.

Because they're shit.

He would get his own back by 'roasting' her in the showers after.

Guest LucaAltieri

No.

Because they're shit.

He would get his own back by 'roasting' her in the showers after.

I'd pay to watch both.

Guest LucaAltieri

Kelly Smith's a better player than Alan Smith tbf.

Anna Nicole Smith, too.

I must admit I've never understood why they seperate men and women in tennis.

Women have their own trophies otherwise they have no chance of winning. You might claim "if they're good enough, why not?", well it's because they're not good enough.

There isn't a woman on this planet in the history of Wimbledon who could have won the mens title. Same goes with football.

Men and women aren't equal, no matter how many people claim they are.

I was hoping for some sexy pictures here. That's all I care about regarding Women's Football TBH.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/101/300025847_9919403228.jpg