Alan Smith costs us Europe

Dokko

Guest WalkervilleMag

not sure how much truth in it, but my mate in Hull is saying that they’re all excited down there with Alan Smith being in discussions about joining Hull City.

They all think he’s top class, just what they need – but loads of people hate him for being ex Leeds.

Probably the ex Arsenal forward.

Guest Mucky01

aye Hull fans have gone loopy with the Premiership, all the players they’ve been linked with has sent them potty, even the thought of seeing their players on them Pannini stickers is sending them euphoric.

Alan Smith, top class – yeh sure, sign him up.

It's optimistic thinking [at best] but.... being the trophy signing of the season? Biggest name player in the club's history? The man who could keep relegation certainties up.... could this not play to an ego if they were able to spend £4m on him?

not sure how much truth in it, but my mate in Hull is saying that theyre all excited down there with Alan Smith being in discussions about joining Hull City.

They all think hes top class, just what they need but loads of people hate him for being ex Leeds.

If we trade him with Dean Windass it'll still be a good deal for us..

Worst signing of the season according to ESPN, in a list that also included Enrique ???

It really is incredible how ignorant people can be to be honest.  Everyone outside of this club just seem to have gotten the idea that Enrique is s*** and no amount of reality can possibly change there minds :lol:

Well could be good for us I suppose as a team, hopefully every team underestimates him and nobody will want to try to pinch him from us :)