The Andrei Arshavin thread

Guest NUFC4
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Arshavin!!!!! If I was sir Alex I would sell Ronaldo and buy Arshavin in a heart beat millions up and no real loss of ability to the team.

when was the last time man utd bought an outfield player that age ?

Hargreaves.

bluelaugh.gif

and when was the last time the clubs that buy "trophy players" that win the trophies have a debt that only a s*** board has to service ?

Answer = they all have.

Still, I'm sure that supporting a club that reports a profit every year will fill the ground with supporters and will enable us all to wear our shirts with pride rather than be laughed at for playing in the San Siro and other major european grounds

again......why can they service larger debt than us ? the same rerason some can afford larger mortgages (debt) than others....income !

1.5bn quid between them proves that having a debt doesn't stop you winning trophies or you are a badly run club. End of story.

And thats before Liverpool begin to finance the building of a new stadium, I mean , I'm sure they should look at us and see us as the role model as to how it should be done and learn from our mistakes

bluelaugh.gif

did i say any debt stops you winning trophies ? having debt you cant afford fucks you though.

Yawn.

can't accept facts unless it suits you Dave  bluelaugh.gif

Really looking forward to the new board emulating those Champions League places.

On a financial ground, there are a canny few people having doubts about renewing season tickets. Whats your view on that ie does it mean the club are a less attractive proposition to the fans in comparison to the last board that couldn't do anything right ?

Yawn.

Really looking forward to the new board emulating souness and roeder and allardyce

On a financial ground, there are a canny few people having doubts about renewing season tickets. Whats your view on that ie does it mean the club are a less attractive proposition to the fans in comparison to the last board that couldn't do anything right ?

fyp

Arshavin!!!!! If I was sir Alex I would sell Ronaldo and buy Arshavin in a heart beat millions up and no real loss of ability to the team.

Hargreaves.

bluelaugh.gif

and when was the last time the clubs that buy "trophy players" that win the trophies have a debt that only a s*** board has to service ?

Answer = they all have.

Still, I'm sure that supporting a club that reports a profit every year will fill the ground with supporters and will enable us all to wear our shirts with pride rather than be laughed at for playing in the San Siro and other major european grounds

again......why can they service larger debt than us ? the same rerason some can afford larger mortgages (debt) than others....income !

1.5bn quid between them proves that having a debt doesn't stop you winning trophies or you are a badly run club. End of story.

And thats before Liverpool begin to finance the building of a new stadium, I mean , I'm sure they should look at us and see us as the role model as to how it should be done and learn from our mistakes

bluelaugh.gif

did i say any debt stops you winning trophies ? having debt you cant afford fucks you though.

who couldn;t afford it, with 52000 crowds and one of the biggest incomes in the country ?

What a load of shite.

Yawn.

Really looking forward to the new board emulating those Champions League places.

You really are pathetic.

Yawn.

Really looking forward to the new board emulating souness and roeder and allardyce

fyp

answer the question

Yawn.

You really are pathetic.

answer the question

Hargreaves.

bluelaugh.gif

Answer = they all have.

bluelaugh.gif

who couldn;t afford it, with 52000 crowds and one of the biggest incomes in the country ?

What a load of s****.

biggest incomes but no operating profits...........near 70% on players wages....you dont see aproblem ?

Someone remind me what the old board has to do with Andrei Arshavin. f***ing obsessed.

They would have bought him.  Just before he was injured or turned shite.

and you would have a problem with that using your usual hindsight

You must have loved it when we bought players like Frank Pingel  mackems.gif

Yawn.

fyp

answer the question

for you to answer "  do you think we'll emulate the souness/roeder years and the direction that was going ?

Someone remind me what the old board has to do with Andrei Arshavin. f***ing obsessed.

They would have bought him.  Just before he was injured or turned s****.

bluelaugh.gif

Yawn.

fyp

answer the question

for you to answer "  do you think we'll emulate the souness/roeder years and the direction that was going ?

I'm talking about the european qualifications. As you mention Roeder, you are aware we finished 7th in the league, a position we topped only once in 30 years previous to the old board taking over in 1992.

Still, I'm sure you will ignore this.

Remind us again, where did we finish last season and how many players have we managed to sign while beating off competition from our major rivals ?

Yet another thread spoilt by NE5. Great work, thanks.

Can't you fuck off back to your own forum to repeat the same shit about the old board? Oh I forgot, there's nobody there.

How mind-numbingly boring.

Leazes mate we'd been on a slippery slope long before the new board came in, and most people felt it was time for a change, we definitely had some amazing times under the old board, no one can deny that, but most felt their time had come to an end and we still haven't recovered from when Souness was in charge.

You honestly can't solely place blame on Ashley and co. for the position we are in now? As they took over a mid-table team, and that is still currently the position we are in. Hopefully they can get us to the position we were before, I have my doubts like most do as I certainly have a few concerns, but they have my support, just like the old board did, as I want what's best for the club.

I just wish this old argument wouldn't crop up time and time again, as I'm sure we all want what is best for the club.

People don't ask for unnecessary praise of the new board, as most on here can surely see through that, but you seem to have a grudge against them at times, I don't know the reason why this is, but just because you like the new board doesn't mean you have to hate the old one, or vice-versa.

Yet another thread spoilt by NE5. Great work, thanks.

Can't you fuck off back to your own forum to repeat the same shit about the old board? Oh I forgot, there's nobody there.

How mind-numbingly boring.

why did you answer me Dave ?

Do you really want everybody to repeat this believe in fairies crap ?

Leazes mate we'd been on a slippery slope long before the new board came in, and most people felt it was time for a change, we definitely had some amazing times under the old board, no one can deny that, but most felt their time had come to an end and we still haven't recovered from when Souness was in charge.

You honestly can't solely place blame on Ashley and co. for the position we are in now , as they took over a mid-table team, and that is still currently the position we are in. Hopefully they can get us to the position we were before, I have my doubts like most do as I certainly have a few concerns, but they have my support, just like the old board did, as I want what's best for the club.

I just wish this old argument wouldn't crop up time and time again, as I'm sure we all want what is best for the club.

People don't ask for unnecessary praise of the new board, as most on here can surely see through that, but you seem to have a grudge against them at times, I don't know the reason why this is, but just because you like the new board doesn't mean you have to hate the old one, or vice-versa.

yes I don;t deny that, but my view is simply that I'm not going to say the new lot are better until they prove it or show they have the right idea that they might prove it

They would have bought him.  Just before he was injured or turned s****.

bluelaugh.gif

Glad you think everything is going just great

Yawn.

fyp

answer the question

I'm talking about the european qualifications. As you mention Roeder, you are aware we finished 7th in the league, a position we topped only once in 30 years previous to the old board taking over in 1992.

Remind us again, where did we finish last season and how many players have we managed to sign while beating off competition from our major rivals ?

we finished 7th and was the club  going forwards or backwards ?..........why did roeder leave by the way ?

personally i'd be happy not to beat our competition to any players so long as we finish above them.

Hargreaves.

bluelaugh.gif

Answer = they all have.

bluelaugh.gif

What a load of s****.

biggest incomes but no operating profits...........near 70% on players wages....you dont see aproblem ?

Well, its like this.

If the club buy 2nd rate players,  they will get 2nd rate crowds again.

But I'll let you think about that and the repercussions of it in your own time.

Yawn.

fyp

answer the question

we finished 7th and was the club  going forwards or backwards ?..........why did roeder leave by the way ?

personally i'd be happy not to beat our competition to any players so long as we finish above them.

haha, what are you talking about