The Andrei Arshavin thread

Guest NUFC4
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We are not locking this thread so stop asking for it.

If you looked at the last few pages, you'd notice most of the posts were bumpages to annoy you. Take the hint.

Haha quality, here mate lighten up im only having some fun, quit yo' powertrippin!

Sounded pretty serious to me, would others agree?

I bet you were the sort when you were younger and you got bullied you ran straight back to mammy, where you?

Its serious/light hearted fun. Get a grip.

No, I'd headbutt them.

Stop taking yourself so seriously.

Stop taking your "job" so seriously?

You are the one wanting one of the mods to do something, tbh.

Guest MagicNumber9

We are not locking this thread so stop asking for it.

If you looked at the last few pages, you'd notice most of the posts were bumpages to annoy you. Take the hint.

Haha quality, here mate lighten up im only having some fun, quit yo' powertrippin!

Sounded pretty serious to me, would others agree?

I bet you were the sort when you were younger and you got bullied you ran straight back to mammy, where you?

Its serious/light hearted fun. Get a grip.

No, I'd headbutt them.

Stop taking yourself so seriously.

Stop taking your "job" so seriously?

You are the one wanting one of the mods to do something, tbh.

When writing "lock this thread etc", i wasnt expecting a miracle and it actually happening you know...

:lol: you two bickering about it is just making it longer anyway.

:D quoteastic

As long as the thread is in, or around, the top 3 threads I'm happy :lol:

EDIT: 42 pages now! :celb:

I had better quote you then.

:lol:

Guest MagicNumber9

When writing "lock this thread etc", i wasnt expecting a miracle and it actually happening you know...

But you still want them to do it, right?

No, its a gesture from myself to say "this thread is shit etc etc".

God, if I got this thread closed Id be the most hated man in the North East judging by some of you lot!

No, its a gesture from myself to say "this thread is s*** etc etc".

God, if I got this thread closed Id be the most hated man in the North East judging by some of you lot!

If you had managed to get it closed as we do sign him then you would have been rapid speed bitch slapped by a Dave's sticky knob.

:D

No, its a gesture from myself to say "this thread is shit etc etc".

If you want a thread to close, all you have to do is start a discussion about the old vs new board O0

Guest elbee909

It's a done deal!  The deal is done!  Well, not according to me but someone else said it so have a modicum of hope.

Guest elbee909

It's a done deal!  The deal is done!  Well, not according to me but someone else said it so have a modicum of hope.

Baggio. :lol:

Done deal!  I'm not listening.

http://www.tnr.com/politics/story.html?id=8103104a-3dda-47cc-9e1f-44f984f907aa

Another interesting Ashavin fact, dunno if its been posted but he is on the St. Petersburg city council as a member of Putin's United Russia party. He is on

Arshavin has would bolt his current club team for a lucrative contract in Spain, England, or Italy. Arshavin may well do that, but it won't be for financial reasons: He makes upwards of $100,000 a week with his current team, Zenit St. Petersburg, and since the team is bankrolled by the state-owned gas monopoly Gazprom, it won't have trouble upping that if needed.