Is there any way back for Damien Duff?

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest alex

Alright then, five times. Made ten by how shit Duff is. :lol:

See above, you mongazoid :laugh:

I'm off to start the Damien Duff fanclub. We should support footballers with down's.

:lol: The woman my sister works with is big Toon fan. Anyway, this woman was watching a match at her Mam's and her Mam commented on how it was amazing how Duff could play so well considering. She genuinely thought he was, to use her word a 'mongol'.

I'm off to start the Damien Duff fanclub. We should support footballers with down's.

:lol: The woman my sister works with is big Toon fan. Anyway, this woman was watching a match at her Mam's and her Mam commented on how it was amazing how Duff could play so well considering. She genuinely thought he was, to use her word a 'mongol'.

He's not Asian is he? ;)

:lol:

Go directly to hell. Do not pass go. Do not collect £100.

Go directly to hell. Do not pass go. Do not collect £100.

It's true though. We've all said it at some point.

Anyways never mind Rich going to hell, what about you happy slapping that poor disabled Uzbekistanian woman in London?

Guest alex

He's not Asian is he? ;)

:razz: This lady is quite old and still uses the non-PC lingo I assume. I thought it was quality like. He does look like he's got something wrong with him. Much like Phil Neville.

has duff played many games for the reserves since coming back from injury? or has it just been training sessions and the odd first team subs appearance?

if not, get him in the reserves to get some match practice then we can tell how much use he can / can't be, especially if it was 'an unprecedented injury' as was claimed he sustained.

has duff played many games for the reserves since coming back from injury? or has it just been training sessions and the odd first team subs appearance?

if not, get him in the reserves to get some match practice then we can tell how much use he can / can't be, especially if it was 'an unprecedented injury' as was claimed he sustained.

Season's over mate.

http://www.4thegame.com/media/00/02/80/duff_damien_cfc_profile_2005.jpg

Looks like an invisible fist has just cracked him one on his left cheek bone and he's currently feeling the aftershock.

Guest alex

Season's over mate.

Divertory; how dare you.

I made my point earlier - I don't think Duff deserves the chance, because he's NEVER shown anything for us. As Alex says, basically.

You then said you weren't sure we could bring someone better in, of which I mentioned there's someone already here who's superior (IMO, Jonny :la:) anyway.

Duff will still need replacing though, whether Zog stays or not, you kestrel-carrying, catheter-wearing, big-jawed bassa! (Anyone with your accent reminds me of Craiiiiig David, apologies.)

I give up, anyway. Arguing for something you don't really believe in isn't much fun, even if it's just me yet again avoiding the assignment. I dunno how NE5 does it, unless he's constantly avoiding something far worse. His wife? (I hope he sees this: BANTER.)

Even though the lad is quite clearly disadvantaged and has had some horrific injuries which even an advantaged person would struggle to overcome, let's put all that aside and simply say: he's not good enough to wear our number 11 shirt and should fuck off to Sunderland ASAP to battle it out with Kieron Richardson for a place on their injury bench. The little Irsh cunt.

Sorted.

Divertory; how dare you.

I made my point earlier - I don't think Duff deserves the chance, because he's NEVER shown anything for us. As Alex says, basically.

You then said you weren't sure we could bring someone better in, of which I mentioned there's someone already here who's superior (IMO, Jonny :la:) anyway.

Duff will still need replacing though, whether Zog stays or not, you kestrel-carrying, catheter-wearing, big-jawed bassa! (Anyone with your accent reminds me of Craiiiiig David, apologies.)

I give up, anyway. Arguing for something you don't really believe in isn't much fun, even if it's just me yet again avoiding the assignment.

Even though the lad is quite clearly disadvantaged and has had some horrific injuries which even an advantaged person would struggle to overcome, let's put all that aside and simply say: he's not good enough to wear our number 11 shirt and should fuck off to Sunderland ASAP to battle it out with Kieron Richardson for a place on their injury bench. The little Irsh cunt.

Sorted.

You going back to the downs again?  :lol:

Why the fuck does he call it Kes then? I thought it was short for Kestrel!

Fucking hell man, it's been a while since I saw Bo' Selecta you know!

Heartless bastard. Hates the disabled (can we even say that these days?) an' all you know?

He seems to think he's staying though, which is not a good sign.

I don't think Keegan is the kind of manager who tells a player to look for a new club as they are shite.

He'd wait for the first bid, inform the player of it, and then tell the player that he can't guarantee first team football etc.

FWIW, every game is a fresh chance for me. If I see Duff, or Smith, or Fumaca on the team sheet, I hope they prove me wrong. There is always a way back.

I don't think Keegan is the kind of manager who tells a player to look for a new club as they are shite.

He'd wait for the first bid, inform the player of it, and then tell the player that he can't guarantee first team football etc.

FWIW, every game is a fresh chance for me. If I see Duff, or Smith, or Fumaca on the team sheet, I hope they prove me wrong. There is always a way back.

Why would we see Fumaca on the team sheet?

Guest alex

It is, isn't it? From the book 'A Kestrel for a Knave' and the film 'Kes'.

Dennis Wise's fault.

After a swift Google (dunno why I even bothered), Dave is right. It's a peregrine falcon called "Kes".

I appreciate you trying to half the bullet with me though.

Guest alex

After a swift Google (dunno why I even bothered), Dave is right. It's a peregrine falcon called "Kes".

I appreciate you trying to half the bullet with me though.

I watched Bo Selecta loads too. I presume it's part of the joke, which we both missed, it seems. The last series was shite btw.

Guest alex

:lol: Comedy gold this thread btw.