Kazenga LuaLua

Dave

Technically very good which seems like his brother taught him something before, good vision and teamworking, I would have no problem to blood him next season because he is really excellent as a 17 years old player. However he probably couldn't make it because of lack of physical strength --- even worse than his brother. He isn't that fast too.

Thought they were cousins...

Technically very good which seems like his brother taught him something before, good vision and teamworking, I would have no problem to blood him next season because he is really excellent as a 17 years old player. However he probably couldn't make it because of lack of physical strength --- even worse than his brother. He isn't that fast too.

I'm not sure about his strength, but we can expect him to fill out a bit more over the next couple of years. He won't be physically mature at 17.

As for his pace, against Everton, he seemed to have no problem in getting away from people. I actually think he's quite fast.

They're brothers.

Theres and interview on .co.uk where he confirms it.

They're brothers.

Theres and interview on .co.uk where he confirms it.

I'll take your word for it...

I'm not sure about his strength, but we can expect him to fill out a bit more over the next couple of years. He won't be physically mature at 17.

As for his pace, against Everton, he seemed to have no problem in getting away from people. I actually think he's quite fast.

Exactly, and that's the only worriness I have for Kazenga at this moment. This boy, even in the worst case, will be another Chopra, which in my opinion isn't quite bad as a youth product.

Not fast enough to be a winger, better than Milner though. Personally I would like him to replace Emre in the first team and save us 60k ppw.

Guest Heneage

I think he's absolute wank, just like his Uncle very very inconsistent. His style and technique look very uncomfortable, and I think he'll go along the lines of his Uncle move away and have mild success. Quite a flashy lad it seems ,but hey go for it Kazenga prove me wrong fella.

I think he's absolute wank, just like his Uncle very very inconsistent. His style and technique look very uncomfortable, and I think he'll go along the lines of his Uncle move away and have mild success. Quite a flashy lad it seems ,but hey go for it Kazenga prove me wrong fella.

First cousin, then brother and now uncle :lol:

Guest Jawesome

Aye, that sort of thing.  Apparently it's the norm back in the Congo, even more so than penis shrinking and all that black magic stuff.

I think he's absolute w***, just like his Uncle very very inconsistent. His style and technique look very uncomfortable, and I think he'll go along the lines of his Uncle move away and have mild success. Quite a flashy lad it seems ,but hey go for it Kazenga prove me wrong Or fella.

First cousin, then brother and now uncle :lol:

Your cousin is your brother,

Or maybe is your uncle,

You all love one another,

It's the the LuaLua family.