Mbami

morgs

"I want to be going to see elsewhere, to have a new tournament and to return to the OM which it brought me.  This is the reason why I did not extend but that I want to leave starting now in order not to to be free next".  The player of 25 years, could rejoin the team of Everton or the one of Birmingham, in England.  But the Cameroonian international one could equally figure within the team of Newcastle, a track that seems the most probable one.

Sounds promising

He's a attacking midfielder isn't he?, any good?

Dunno, judging by his goalscoring record I wouldn't think so:

Sedan: 69 games, 0 goals

PSG: 91 games, 1 goal

Marseille: 54 games, 1 goal

He's a attacking midfielder isn't he?, any good?

Dunno, judging by his goalscoring record I wouldn't think so:

Sedan: 69 games, 0 goals

PSG: 91 games, 1 goal

Marseille: 54 games, 1 goal

Almost on level with Smith

Modeste M’Bami’s agent Jean-Christophe Thouvenel has told setantasports.com that four Premier League clubs have approached the Marseille player, with Everton believed to be in pole position for a summer transfer.

There is widespread interest in a player whose contract has just over a season to run and Everton are heading a chase which also involves Portsmouth, Manchester City and a mid-table club.

“There is not only Everton,” Thouvenel told setantasports.com.

“I am speaking about four English clubs, that are not part of the top four but that are just behind them.

“Portsmouth and Manchester City are good clubs, and a Spanish club is also interested.

“Marseille are interested in extending his contract by a further year, or maybe two, as they do not want to see him leaving as a free agent next year.

“His deal expires in June 2009.

“He has shown his talent in the last six months at a position in front of the defence.

“There are two options: he can extend his stay or move, and for him it would be logical to join an English club.”

http://sports.setanta.com/en/Sport/News/Football/2008/04/29/Premier-League-MBamis-agent-exclusive-on-Everton/

That article is about 3 weeks old.

Guest Gh0StFaC3

Yep, he's a DM.  A good one too from seeing a few games on the box.

Quite pacey from memory.. I'd have him in the squad without hesitation.

I'd love a Lassana Diarra type.

the other Diarra who play the same position(Alou Diarra) looks a very good player but now that Bordeaux have got in to the CL I don`t think he`d be looking to leave unfortunately (not that we`ve shown any interest in him anyway)

I'd love a Lassana Diarra type.

the other Diarra who play the same position(Alou Diarra) looks a very good player but now that Bordeaux have got in to the CL I don`t think he`d be looking to leave unfortunately (not that we`ve shown any interest in him anyway)

What about the other one Mahamadou Diarra.  It's funny how they all have the same surname and they are all defensively minded midfielders, maybe Diarra means Defensive Midfielder in some language.

Guest icemanblue

Haha, randomly I signed this lad in my Master League on Pro Ev years ago. He was a beast of a DM. Sign him up!

Guest icemanblue

Haha, randomly I signed this lad in my Master League on Pro Ev years ago. He was a beast of a DM. Sign him up!

The only reason I've heard of him as well :lol:

He was tiny but ridiculously strong!