Chelsea defeat - cockneys riot.

Guest thenorthumbrian

Nobody remember a certain city centre being smashed up after an FA Cup Final then?

aye ... and we never hear the end of it from the mackems either, well i never hear the end of it anyway....

although at the same token when i worked in sunderland, after the 2002 dabizas winner at the s.o.l i saw a numpty outside of a pub smashing brown ale bottles because they were from 'fucking newcastle' lol

Chelsea do seem to have a particular brand of fans who seem to live in the 80's though, revelling in past hooligan "glories". I watched the game yesterday in the pub opposite Fulham Broadway tube, legged it onto the tube as soon as the last penalty was taken - you could tell it was going to go off even before that.

Could be a few pot-kettle-black comments in this thread I feel.

All clubs have idiots attached to them who do this sort of thing. Pretty much guaranteed that if Terry had scored Manchester would have been trashed again.

London and Bangcok.

Guest thenorthumbrian

Can't blame Denis Wise , he was in Moscow supporting Chelsea, after all it is his team.

No taxi drivers got beaten up last night.   

Guest elbee909

"I saw Chelsea fans fighting each other, throwing punches and kicks."  That makes absolutely no sense...

Exactly.  How can you throw a kick?

Could be a few pot-kettle-black comments in this thread I feel.

All clubs have idiots attached to them who do this sort of thing. Pretty much guaranteed that if Terry had scored Manchester would have been trashed again.

London and Bangcok.

[sic]?  ;)