The Spurs thread. Everything about transfers, ITKs, wage structure, every fuc...

Dave

This thread is pathetic and embarrassing.

Clubs compete for players. Get over it. If you have a problem with other clubs beating us to transfer targets take it out on the owner/chairman/executive director (football), not the supporters of other football teams.

It just smacks of small minded jealousy; towards Spurs FFS.

Agree with UV for once.

This won't work tbf, just let them post, as long as they aren't creating new threads about every piece of Spurs news I don't care.

If it's how the Admin would like it to be, I've no complaints and I can't see any reason why it won't work.  I'm a Spurs fan who likes it here, but equally I readily accept that this isn't my club's forum. 

This won't work tbf, just let them post, as long as they aren't creating new threads about every piece of Spurs news I don't care.

If it's how the Admin would like it to be, I've no complaints and I can't see any reason why it won't work.  I'm a Spurs fan who likes it here, but equally I readily accept that this isn't my club's forum. 

ZING!!!

Clubs compete for players. Get over it. If you have a problem with other clubs beating us to transfer targets take it out on the owner/chairman/executive director (football), not the supporters of other football teams.

Jesus talk about going over board :lol: It is just a thread for Spurs seen as there is an awful lot of discussion on Spurs in other threads and people are getting sick of it. They arnt jealous or anything they are just sick of Spurs in every thread rather than NUFC

Guest Knightrider

This whole obsession with Spurs stems from the embarrassing whinging about them, or complaints about Spurs fans posting on what is essentially a NUFC AND general footy thread from TOON FANS. Bunch of mongs! :lol:

This whole obsession with Spurs stems from the embarrassing whinging about them, or complaints about Spurs fans posting on what is essentially a NUFC AND general footy thread from TOON FANS. Bunch of mongs! :lol:

After reading that about 4 times, I finally understand the point you were making and surprisingly I agree, personally I like MJ's and KD's contributions to the board, would be sad to loose them. The real reason this is an issue IMO is that there's bugger all going on with our club atm, and it's boring as hell :)

The thread doesnt mean the Spurs fans cant post in other threads, i think the main point of it was that we didnt have 10 Spurs rumours on every page in the other clubs transfers thread.

Jesus talk about going over board :lol: It is just a thread for Spurs seen as there is an awful lot of discussion on Spurs in other threads and people are getting sick of it. They arnt jealous or anything they are just sick of Spurs in every thread rather than NUFC

If they bother you so much and you don't want to read about them then what are you doing in this thread?

Guest kingdawson

If they bother you so much and you don't want to read about them then what are you doing in this thread?

:lol:

Guest Knightrider

The thread doesnt mean the Spurs fans cant post in other threads, i think the main point of it was that we didnt have 10 Spurs rumours on every page in the other clubs transfers thread.

Are Spurs not "another" club then?

I find this whole bleating on about Spurs embarrassing and an OTT reaction to something trivial personally. People on here spend more time pissing and moaning about Spurs or posts related to Spurs than on anything else and it's boring and embarrassing. It has for me ruined the forum and this thread is very petty and laughable. The forum has a good name among rival fans and this is how we respond because we have some petty and let me add self inflicted rag on over Spurs that we can't seem to shrug off and ignore. No wonder people are leaving the forum in numbers. It's fucking shite in here and every single thread seems to be about Spurs not because we've had an invasion by Spurs fans, but because Toon fans have a rag on for them and can't shut the fuck up about them, their fans on here or ignore something posted, often a harmless or totally relevant post, by the two resident Spurs fans on here. And I'm sick of it tbh.

Isn't that the whole point of that thread, it's about other clubs transfers, Spurs are up for nearly every player available so they'll feature quite heavily.

Our resident spurs fans have some ITKness about them, whether it's real or not, it's interesting and at times funny to hear.

I don't know why people want to make an issue of it, can't we all just get along ? It's just a footie forum and we are all here I hope to have a bit of lively debate and fun, 99.9% of the threads here are still dominated by NUFC related stuff and quite rightly so. Two regular posters are not going to cause a mutiny and change our world.

i thought this was a joke thread but there seems to be a genuinitey about it!

Personally, anyone who agrees with this thread is openly admitting that they are jealous, nothing wrong with that like, im persoanlly a little bt envious of thier current standings at the moment. Im not kicking up a fuss about it im just looking forward to the day when they start posting identical threads on their own websites about us!

Guest kingdawson

Isn't that the whole point of that thread, it's about other clubs transfers, Spurs are up for nearly every player available so they'll feature quite heavily.

Our resident spurs fans have some ITKness about them, whether it's real or not, it's interesting and at times funny to hear.

I don't know why people want to make an issue of it, can't we all just get along ? It's just a footie forum and we are all here I hope to have a bit of lively debate and fun, 99.9% of the threads here are still dominated by NUFC related stuff and quite rightly so. Two regular posters are not going to cause a mutiny and change our world.

If you call, taking stuff off a spurs forum and posting it on here itk, than i guess i am :lol:.

For me, this thread is not about the posters on here who are Spurs fans, but rather it is about the larger number of posters who complain endlessly about posters on here who are Spurs fans.

Too many grey areas that link both clubs, as well as linking both individual clubs to the general footballing world if you get what I mean. Live and Let Live.

So everyone complains about there being Spurs stuff everywhere, and we introduce a way for everyone to avoid it, and everyone moans.

Oh well, never mind. Might as well lock this. Thanks for the input.