Town full of....

Guest jam

Guest woffy_27

who are they? just a small town in yorkshire.  Theres only one derby and thats the mackems. Was the 1st time ive managed to get a ticket for the beasts and it was like going into the land that time forgot, what a dump 

Guest woffy_27

yes its been the first time ive been there and i am more than aware that we sing that song year in year out without fail.

The vitriol and hatred Boro fans have always directed towards Geordies (an inferiority thing ?) has never been truly reciprocated as we've never actually been that bothered about them, they're just another opposition team. From our perspective it's never been a real derby.

Now we give them a little bit back they start coming all sanctimonious. Pass the sick bag someone.

That said have to agree our fans (especially at home) have become pretty insipid and the wit we were once famed for seems to have gone, replaced by the standard repetitive chants heard in every ground in the country.

I'm surprised that Big Bung Allardyce got off so lightly.

True like the smog said Man Utd fans are probably now the wittiest (hate to admit it) but they do come up with chants from a different angle.

How have fans around the country let off Ronney and Ronald so lightly ?

I reckon each time Rooney takes a free kick, corner etc chants of "Ro-Nald-Ho"  and when Ronald does the same chants of "Roo-ney" could be the wind up they need.

Be assured they'd be dishing it out big time if it were any other club's players involved.

Guest jrtoonarmy

well maybe if they stop cutting our allocation we might stop chanting such things. me having to fight to get a ticket for this game makes me hate them more then anyone

Guest newcastle4life

wish the smoggies would piss off and go to there own smoggie forum.or do they not have one because enough people dont go on

We had as many fans against Fener in the UEFA Cup group stage as you did against your biggest rivals and in most of your other games, I know I shouldn't bite, but surely attempted wind-ups shouldn't be so utter bollocks?

Newcastle is slightly bigger than Middlesbrough you know? It also has an even bigger catchment area so your argument is well daft.

jam... you once claimed on a message board that you wanted to "stab" a geordie.

Fuck Off......

errr doubt it like. Where and when did i say this?

Guest smoggeordie

We had as many fans against Fener in the UEFA Cup group stage as you did against your biggest rivals and in most of your other games, I know I shouldn't bite, but surely attempted wind-ups shouldn't be so utter bollocks?

Newcastle is slightly bigger than Middlesbrough you know? It also has an even bigger catchment area so your argument is well daft.

Middlesbrough, Stockton, Darlington, Hartlepool, Guisborough, Whitby, Norton, Billingham, Wolviston, Redcar, Saltburn, Guisborough, etc....... 

Small catchment area my arse.

Whitby errr you can hardly count that like mate.

Saltburn and Guisborough are fucking villages and Redcar is a small town, i could start naming a shed loads from Newcastles cathment area but that would be daft, lets just say Durham, gateshead, Jarrow, South shields etc etc.

eh

it's been sang for years

nah i remember you did sing it for a little while but then stopped till last season but at yesterdays match you sang it about 20 times, it was disgusting. The worst Football chant i've ever heard and as i say not what i used to expect from geordies as you lot were always pretty amusing. It was always more of a thick mackem thing.

Guest smoggeordie

Saltburn and Guisborough are fucking villages and Redcar is a small town, i could start naming a shed loads from Newcastles cathment area but that would be daft, lets just say Durham, gateshead, Jarrow, South shields etc etc.

I'm not saying we have a small catchment area, i'm just saying that your excuse of having a small one doesn't wash.

Saltburn and Guisborough are ****ing villages and Redcar is a small town, i could start naming a shed loads from Newcastles cathment area but that would be daft, lets just say Durham, gateshead, Jarrow, South shields etc etc.

I'm not saying we have a small catchment area, i'm just saying that your excuse of having a small one doesn't wash.

ofcourse it does coz we do have a small catchment area in comparrason.

lol ive just noticed Hartlepool in there, mate they hate Boro most are geordie fans but hate Boro because they got them relegated from the league when it was decided by vote.

Guest smoggeordie

lol ive just noticed Hartlepool in there, mate they hate Boro most are geordie fans but hate Boro because they got them relegated from the league when it was decided by vote.

It's nearer boro than newcastle therefore it is catchment area for you.