Town full of....

Guest jam

Guest smoggeordie

Not a chance lets just right it off then, thats like saying put sunderland in newcastles cathment area which would be daft.

Hartlepools nearest major club is Middlesbrough.

Sunderlands nearest major club is Sunderland.

Regardless there's way more Newcastle fans in Hartlepool then there is Boro fans and even with Hartlepool boros cathment area still isn't all that great and using places like guisborough, saltburn and wolveston just magnifies this.

Not a chance lets just right it off then, thats like saying put sunderland in newcastles cathment area which would be daft.

Hartlepools nearest major club is Middlesbrough.

Sunderlands nearest major club is Sunderland.

Hartlepool's nearest club is Hartlepool. In my experience, most people there support the Pools, don't think it can be included as Boro territory at all.

We had as many fans against Fener in the UEFA Cup group stage as you did against your biggest rivals and in most of your other games, I know I shouldn't bite, but surely attempted wind-ups shouldn't be so utter bollocks?

Newcastle is slightly bigger than Middlesbrough you know? It also has an even bigger catchment area so your argument is well daft.

Exactly. Thats why Newcastle is, and always will be a far far bigger club.

Guest woffy_27

We had as many fans against Fener in the UEFA Cup group stage as you did against your biggest rivals and in most of your other games, I know I shouldn't bite, but surely attempted wind-ups shouldn't be so utter bollocks?

Newcastle is slightly bigger than Middlesbrough you know? It also has an even bigger catchment area so your argument is well daft.

North East's Number One

North East's Number One

It's nowt to write home about is it the farce we are at the moment, and who's higher in the league?

Never ever in question, Newcastle United is a massive club and Middlesbrough F.C is not it's a small club that does really really well and that's my point you lot always go on about empty seats etc etc but it's daft, if i was a Newcastle fan i'd be gutted if a club like Boro had won more than us and were doing better than us in the league.

Now although i can understand how frustrated you must be i really don't understand why you hate Freddy Shepard so much? I think he appointed Souness to clear away the dead wood and Souness had been quite succsessfull with other clubs so who'd have known it'd be as bad as it was? I also think Roader earned himself the job, not Shepards fault in my opinion.

Guest jazzfido

Now although i can understand how frustrated you must be i really don't understand why you hate Freddy Shepard so much? I think he appointed Souness to clear away the dead wood and Souness had been quite succsessfull with other clubs so who'd have known it'd be as bad as it was? I also think Roader earned himself the job, not Shepards fault in my opinion.

You have spoken some sense in this thread. However, the above quote shows that, sadly, you are clueless.

Your such a moronic twat. The way we went on in the car park? Fair enough, there are some nutcases, but when we went into the car park, there was a lad of about 13 heading for his bus, by himself, and a copper with a huge dog pushes him arse over tit, i asked why the fuck he'd done that when the kid had done nothing, the response? ''Shut the fuck up and get to your bus''.

As for the police on horses, two charging into a big fucking crowd of people, is that safe or wise, the intention is, of course, to disperse the group, but when kids are being scared fucking shitless, and of course can get hurt, it's not really good is it?

Btw, didn't you realise this was song does the rounds every fucking year?

Guest woffy_27

Your such a moronic ****. The way we went on in the car park? Fair enough, there are some nutcases, but when we went into the car park, there was a lad of about 13 heading for his bus, by himself, and a copper with a huge dog pushes him arse over tit, i asked why the **** he'd done that when the kid had done nothing, the response? ''Shut the **** up and get to your bus''.

As for the police on horses, two charging into a big ****ing crowd of people, is that safe or wise, the intention is, of course, to disperse the group, but when kids are being scared ****ing shitless, and of course can get hurt, it's not really good is it?

Btw, didn't you realise this was song does the rounds every ****ing year?

Yeah those f*****g horses nearly sandwiched me. My mate asked an officer into why there were no sort of segregation and he got the same answer back "Shut up and get on your bus" It was just all over the shop, treating us like animals.  Them toxic beasts were mouthing off at us abusing us and nowt was done by the police

Your such a moronic ****. The way we went on in the car park? Fair enough, there are some nutcases, but when we went into the car park, there was a lad of about 13 heading for his bus, by himself, and a copper with a huge dog pushes him arse over tit, i asked why the **** he'd done that when the kid had done nothing, the response? ''Shut the **** up and get to your bus''.

As for the police on horses, two charging into a big ****ing crowd of people, is that safe or wise, the intention is, of course, to disperse the group, but when kids are being scared ****ing shitless, and of course can get hurt, it's not really good is it?

Yeah those f*****g horses nearly sandwiched me. My mate asked an officer into why there were no sort of segregation and he got the same answer back "Shut up and get on your bus" It was just all over the shop, treating us like animals.  Them toxic beasts were mouthing off at us abusing us and nowt was done by the police

It was an absolute joke, mate of mine had a word with one of the coppers and he nearly got arrested for saying charging us with horses was stupid and dangerous. Also on the way into the car park when a copper with a dog sent a kid onto his arse someone had a go at the copper said something along the lines of 'here man watch the bairn, he's only a kid' to which the copper replied 'if you don't like it don't bring him' and then it just went into chaos. It was all the fault of the police for being disorganised and fucking stupid.

Guest woffy_27

Yeah those f*****g horses nearly sandwiched me. My mate asked an officer into why there were no sort of segregation and he got the same answer back "Shut up and get on your bus" It was just all over the shop, treating us like animals. Them toxic beasts were mouthing off at us abusing us and nowt was done by the police

It was an absolute joke, mate of mine had a word with one of the coppers and he nearly got arrested for saying charging us with horses was stupid and dangerous. Also on the way into the car park when a copper with a dog sent a kid onto his arse someone had a go at the copper said something along the lines of 'here man watch the bairn, he's only a kid' to which the copper replied 'if you don't like it don't bring him' and then it just went into chaos. It was all the fault of the police for being disorganised and ****ing stupid.

Yeah it was a joke, have to say they did a good job getting us the **** out of the shithole

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

sorry but i havent a clue what this chant is?  can someone enlighten me please?

Me too please!  :confused:

What is Middlesborough famous for apart from smog and parmos?.

The Bongo club over the border.

Ahdivintnah?

Pm?