Town full of....

Guest jam

Guest smoggeordie

you've proper lost everyone on Teessides respect after yesterday.

As opposed to "fake" losing the respect of everyone?

Guest smoggeordie

Shouldn't you be out sending letters of apology to the residents of Teeside?

I should:

Dear Mutants and Paedos...

I should:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

obviously the smog has caused some kind of mutation that gets rid of a sense of humour ;)

Remember banning the toon fans from wearing dust masks "In case people thought there was a terrorist attack"  :roll:

Maybe that's why they called it off a few seasons ago, in case people thought those 5 snowflakes were anthrax.

I should:

Thats pure gold (being from boro yourself and all) it was like last season when you were singing "stand up if you shag your kids" then you realised you were actually standing ha ha sad as fuck.

RE- whoever said it does the rounds every year- erm nah it's only been over the last 2 or 3 seasons that you've started again coz before that you were a decent side with something to sing about now that you're bobbins you resort to mackem tricks.

RE-Sheperd- Well not many chairmen give their managers the funds or players and wages that he does. Get behind him man, i thought you were meant to be the best fans in the country?

Guest Geordiesned

I should:

Thats pure gold (being from boro yourself and all) it was like last season when you were singing "stand up if you shag your kids" then you realised you were actually standing ha ha sad as fuck.

RE- whoever said it does the rounds every year- erm nah it's only been over the last 2 or 3 seasons that you've started again coz before that you were a decent side with something to sing about now that you're bobbins you resort to mackem tricks.

RE-Sheperd- Well not many chairmen give their managers the funds or players and wages that he does. Get behind him man, i thought you were meant to be the best fans in the country?

Completely false. It's been sung every year we play you. If you're that offended by it/worried your dad might get lifted, we could always change it to "Town full of smackheads"? :D

I should:

Thought you wouldn't reply to about your toxic police force that are there ''for the people''.

I should:

Thats pure gold (being from boro yourself and all) it was like last season when you were singing "stand up if you shag your kids" then you realised you were actually standing ha ha sad as ****.

Completely false. It's been sung every year we play you. If you're that offended by it/worried your dad might get lifted, we could always change it to "Town full of smackheads"? :D

yeah that'd be sound, cheers. :thup:

When I was last over in the post-apocalyptic wastes of Teeside "Stand up if your shag your kids" was sung when we were sitting down and the Boro fans had started a half arsed chorus of "Stand up if you hate Geordies".

BTW, I don't like this "Small town in Yorkshire" chant to be honest, a small town in Cleveland is much more insulting - I'd imagine they'd love to be part of Yorkshire.

Whitby errr you can hardly count that like mate.

Saltburn and Guisborough are fucking villages and Redcar is a small town, i could start naming a shed loads from Newcastles cathment area but that would be daft, lets just say Durham, gateshead, Jarrow, South shields etc etc.

Oi, do you want a banning?!

I should:

Thats pure gold (being from boro yourself and all) it was like last season when you were singing "stand up if you shag your kids" then you realised you were actually standing ha ha sad as ****.

There can be two explanations for the bit I've put in bold as well as the other comments you've made on this matter:

1.  You're the most clueless person ever not only to visit football message boards, but also to own a pc.

2.  You're a Carling Cup glory boy.

Firstly, the first Newcastle v Middlesbrough game I ever went to was in 1988, in our relegation season.  There was about 25,000 there, and in a really shit season that was one of our better games.  Stephen Pears had a nightmare, and Pallister scored the best own goal I've ever seen in the flesh, we went on to win 3-0.  Looking back the one thing that sticks out from the game was the whole Gallowgate taunting the Boro fans, jumping up and down singing "Shaaag ya bairns, shag ya bairns....."(to the tune of here we go).  It was at the height of the Marrietta Higgs enquiry, unearthing Teesside's murky scummy secrets to a disbelieving world.  Every game I've been to since, well every away game for definite, some reference has been made to the fact that Teesside is mainly famous, for these sickening acts.  Maybe it's a bit tasteless, but you made you bed......  So don't talk shite saying it's a new thing.  It's just the first time you've got so emotional about it en masse.

I can't bring myself to hate Boro, it would be like hating Darlington.  Why bother?  They can be as big as arseholes as they want I will continue to look down my nose at a club with one trophy, and an area famous for two things, child abuse scandals, over 200 in a short period, and chemical factories.  Am I smug towards Boro?  Yes.  Are they irrelevant?  Yes.  Will I ever hate them?  No, they vaguely exist, but no-one cares.  I tell you the only time I feel pity for Boro, and it's when you're about 15 miles away driving down the A19, and you come over the hill, and all you can see for miles and miles across is chimneys, cooling towers, general urban blight, I feel sympathy for anyone that ever has to grow up in such an environment.

I should:

There can be two explanations for the bit I've put in bold as well as the other comments you've made on this matter:

1.  You're the most clueless person ever not only to visit football message boards, but also to own a pc.

Firstly, the first Newcastle v Middlesbrough game I ever went to was in 1988, in our relegation season.  There was about 25,000 there, and in a really shit season that was one of our better games.  Stephen Pears had a nightmare, and Pallister scored the best own goal I've ever seen in the flesh, we went on to win 3-0.  Looking back the one thing that sticks out from the game was the whole Gallowgate taunting the Boro fans, jumping up and down singing "Shaaag ya bairns, shag ya bairns....."(to the tune of here we go).  It was at the height of the Marrietta Higgs enquiry, unearthing Teesside's murky scummy secrets to a disbelieving world.  Every game I've been to since, well every away game for definite, some reference has been made to the fact that Teesside is mainly famous, for these sickening acts.  Maybe it's a bit tasteless, but you made you bed......   So don't talk shite saying it's a new thing.  It's just the first time you've got so emotional about it en masse.

I can't bring myself to hate Boro, it would be like hating Darlington.  Why bother?   They can be as big as arseholes as they want I will continue to look down my nose at a club with one trophy, and an area famous for two things, child abuse scandals, over 200 in a short period, and chemical factories.  Am I smug towards Boro?  Yes.  Are they irrelevant?  Yes.  Will I ever hate them?  No, they vaguely exist, but no-one cares.   I tell you the only time I feel pity for Boro, and it's when you're about 15 miles away driving down the A19, and you come over the hill, and all you can see for miles and miles across is chimneys, cooling towers, general urban blight, I feel sympathy for anyone that ever has to grow up in such an environment.

:lol:

Guest smoggeordie

I should:

I'm from Newcastle, I just lived in Midlesbrough for a while. Get your facts right.

I should:

Firstly, the first Newcastle v Middlesbrough game I ever went to was in 1988, in our relegation season.  There was about 25,000 there, and in a really shit season that was one of our better games.  Stephen Pears had a nightmare, and Pallister scored the best own goal I've ever seen in the flesh, we went on to win 3-0.  Looking back the one thing that sticks out from the game was the whole Gallowgate taunting the Boro fans, jumping up and down singing "Shaaag ya bairns, shag ya bairns....."(to the tune of here we go).  It was at the height of the Marrietta Higgs enquiry, unearthing Teesside's murky scummy secrets to a disbelieving world.  Every game I've been to since, well every away game for definite, some reference has been made to the fact that Teesside is mainly famous, for these sickening acts.  Maybe it's a bit tasteless, but you made you bed......   So don't talk shite saying it's a new thing.  It's just the first time you've got so emotional about it en masse.

I can't bring myself to hate Boro, it would be like hating Darlington.  Why bother?   They can be as big as arseholes as they want I will continue to look down my nose at a club with one trophy, and an area famous for two things, child abuse scandals, over 200 in a short period, and chemical factories.  Am I smug towards Boro?  Yes.  Are they irrelevant?  Yes.  Will I ever hate them?  No, they vaguely exist, but no-one cares.   I tell you the only time I feel pity for Boro, and it's when you're about 15 miles away driving down the A19, and you come over the hill, and all you can see for miles and miles across is chimneys, cooling towers, general urban blight, I feel sympathy for anyone that ever has to grow up in such an environment.

Game, Set and Match!

I should:

Game, Set and Match!

Stevie keeps a dossier on other teams just for these occassions. How else would he remember the name Marietta Higgs after 18 years?

erm notice you may have made reference to them in say one song but not to the extent that you did at the week-end. I also wouldn't know about 1988 because i'd have been 7 years old and no way would i be able to remember that. Also mate although your post was amusing from a Geordie perspective (even i can admire the sharpness of your wit) again you make yourself look like a tool for your 'you made your bed' line as anyone with a bit of knowledge knows all but one case has been thrown out.

I also love the way you go on about not hating us? big deal mate we hate you, it doesn't need to mutual, it's mainly all this 8th biggest club tripe that makes people hate you. The 'we hate sunlun more than you' chant had nearly everyone in the Riverside laughing their heads off. So you can go on not hating us and repeating all the same old tired insults over and over again but the paedophile crack is disgusting and shows you up for the idiots you are. I've seen threads where you go on about West Ham fans taking the piss out of  Roader for his illness and you saying they were sick, i'd say taking the piss out of child abuse (even if it didnt happen) was alot worse.

It's the last i'm going to comment on the matter because even i can see i've gone on to much, i just felt the need to defend myself.

erm notice you may have made reference to them in say one song but not to the extent that you did at the week-end. I also wouldn't know about 1988 because i'd have been 7 years old and no way would i be able to remember that. Also mate although your post was amusing from a Geordie perspective (even i can admire the sharpness of your wit) again you make yourself look like a tool for your 'you made your bed' line as anyone with a bit of knowledge knows all but one case has been thrown out.

I also love the way you go on about not hating us? big deal mate we hate you, it doesn't need to mutual, it's mainly all this 8th biggest club tripe that makes people hate you. The 'we hate sunlun more than you' chant had nearly everyone in the Riverside laughing their heads off. So you can go on not hating us and repeating all the same old tired insults over and over again but the paedophile crack is disgusting and shows you up for the idiots you are. I've seen threads where you go on about West Ham fans taking the piss out of  Roader for his illness and you saying they were sick, i'd say taking the piss out of child abuse (even if it didnt happen) was alot worse.

It's the last i'm going to comment on the matter because even i can see i've gone on to much, i just felt the need to defend myself.

Whinge, whinge fucking whinge. Stop crying.

Whinge, whinge ****ing whinge. Stop crying.

Take his advice, you sound like a kid and coming from where you do thats not a good idea  :lol: