Season Tickets due to arrive Thursday/Friday - see OP for latest

Crumpy Gunt

3 YEAR PRICE FREEZE -Single Payment £1334 (£444)

3 YEAR PRICE FREEZE - Payment Plan £1482 (£494 - same as last season)

08/09 Season Ticket £543

Uopon reflection, my Barclaycard offers interest free for Season Tickets! 

by paying all 3 years together you get a 10% discount, by paying in installments you get a price freeze  for 3 years on last years prices

The problem you get with a discount offer such as that is that so few people (relatively speaking) will be able to afford to take it up, it seems like a bit of a piss-take.

Why? The 3 year paymemt plan seems a good deal to me.

Of all the season ticket holders who will be renewing, what percentage do you think will be able to afford a £1300+ one-off payment? Can't see many doing it myself.

The problem you get with a discount offer such as that is that so few people (relatively speaking) will be able to afford to take it up, it seems like a bit of a piss-take.

Of all the season ticket holders who will be renewing, what percentage do you think will be able to afford a £1300+ one-off payment? Can't see many doing it myself.

Oh, I see. Still, nice to give the rahs the option.

Spoke to the ticket office this morning as I just got back from my hols expecting a renewl pack through the door.  It wasn't there.  They said all packs will be sent out for Wednesday and no later.

Nope, cant afford that, I'll renew every season, wont be spunking that much on football in one go.

Spoke to the ticket office this morning as I just got back from my hols expecting a renewl pack through the door.  It wasn't there.  They said all packs will be sent out for Wednesday and no later.

Your postie's probably nicked it.

Your postie's probably nicked it.

Be trouble if he has.  Seriously!

3 YEAR PRICE FREEZE -Single Payment £1334 (£444)

3 YEAR PRICE FREEZE - Payment Plan £1482 (£494 - same as last season)

08/09 Season Ticket £543

Uopon reflection, my Barclaycard offers interest free for Season Tickets! 

Aye Ive got one too, how long do they stay interest free for?

Transparent attempt to bolster the flagging banking and credit industries.  Take out a 1334 loan at a reasonable rate, pay it off in 2 years and you'll still come in under the 3 year deal but get the one-off price.

Guest thenorthumbrian

Could this money up front scheme a plan for Ashley to claw back some of the money he has spent clearing the clubs debts before he buggers off ?

Could this money up front scheme a plan for Ashley to claw back some of the money he has spent clearing the clubs debts before he buggers off ?

I'm not sure he has cleared the debts, merely shoved them in a Topco.  Though we won't know that for definite till the Topco formed files its first set of accounts.

Though I do believe it is indeed part of some plan around either re-financing, maybe cash out as you say or something else. 

Maybe that's cynical but the longer it goes without seeing any real cash being spent, the more cynical I'm getting about Ashley's motives.

I'm not sure he has cleared the debts, merely shoved them in a Topco.  Though we won't know that for definite till the Topco formed files its first set of accounts.

Though I do believe it is indeed part of some plan around either re-financing, maybe cash out as you say or something else. 

Maybe that's cynical but the longer it goes without seeing any real cash being spent, the more cynical I'm getting about Ashley's motives.

He's a tight twat imo, happily ready to fuk us over.

According to NUFC.com there will only be 1,500 spaces in the singing section available for other fans to relocate because the other 1,500 are for the 'adjacent leazes section'.  Will this dilute the singing section or is that where all the 'ultras' were anyway in the adjacent leazes section?

With the price increases I think this will only cater for a very small percentage of those wanting to move there which is terrible tbh.

What we need is an owner that will give us £50 million to spend every Summer, pay sky high wages so we can use it as ammo against other teams supporters when we're having big club arguments and sell tickets for £10 adults and a fiver for kids. :iamatwat:

If the extra revenue goes back into the club then I've got no problem paying it.

Must admit when the transfer deadline passes and we have spent  our little war chest and it looks like we are not anywhere near catching up with the clubs we used to s*** on i will question Ashleys motives but until then i live in hope .

Must admit when the transfer deadline passes and we have spent  our little war chest and it looks like we are not anywhere near catching up with the clubs we used to s*** on i will question Ashleys motives but until then i live in hope .

Agreed.

It feels like everyone apart from us, Arsenal, Villa, Blackburn, Bolton, Man City, Man Utd, Boro, Portsmouth, Stoke, Sunderland, West Ham and Wigan have spent money on players.

Agreed.

It feels like everyone apart from us, Arsenal, Villa, Blackburn, Bolton, Man City, Man Utd, Boro, Portsmouth, Stoke, Sunderland, West Ham and Wigan have spent money on players.

Sarcasm from you dear sir no surely not or you agree  :undecided:

Agreed.

Sarcasm from you dear sir no surely not or you agree  :undecided:

I'd be worried if everyone else was out spending money on players but hardly anyone has yet, Spurs have bought two, Liverpool and Chelsea one each and then Everton spent a few million on a player they had on loan last season, I don't see the rush as long as we get a few in for when pre season training starts.

Guest icemanblue

He's a tight twat imo, happily ready to fuk us over.

mackems.gif  And this is based on?

Sometimes, it's just too easy.