What happened at Newcastle wasn't down to me

Dave

It'd be nice if he showed any humility whatsover regarding our rubbish season, don't you think?

The way he speaks it's like he genuinely believes he did nothing wrong in his time here. He got himself sacked, why was that?

It'd be nice if he showed any humility whatsover regarding our rubbish season, don't you think?

The way he speaks it's like he genuinely believes he did nothing wrong in his time here. He got himself sacked, why was that?

He's a fat headed cunt. Arrogant egotistical arsehole. Of course he'll never see the errors in his spell here, and for that he doesn't deserve to work in football again. Hope McClaren gets the BB job, laugh my tits off at the fat cunt trumping him again.

Hope McClaren gets the BB job, laugh my tits off at the fat cunt trumping him again.

Good point. :lol:

It would be the most devastating thing that happened to him in a long time. He'd be ten times more gutted than getting sacked here (if he was bothered at all) and for that it's got to happen, its our revenge.

Being outdone by the wally in the brolly three times in a row. CC final, England job, Blackburn job.  bluelaugh.gif

That's the thing, both him and Souness are simply too arrogant to admit that any of it was their fault and genuinely believe they are blameless.

The fact that both are not working, shows what other clubs think of their side of the story.

Pair of cunts.

Arrogance of course bing the one character trait we dont want in our managers as Ferguson, Wenger, Benitez, Mourinho, Scolari and all Dutch managers would testify to.

:rolleyes:

Blind arrogance that effects your decisions? No ta.

Edit: Obviously i mean effect in a negative way.

If we had appointed keegan last summer, he would looked at the squad and thought, these lads are good enough and not bought anyone. Then we would have definitely gone down, blah blah blah.

No one and i repeat NO-ONE was talking about relegation when Sam was here, you lot just make stuff up to suit your opinions.

Keegan won 4 out of 15 wasnt it? I think Sam could have managed that too. Glad the fat t*** is gone but f*** me people have their heads shoved up their arses. "Our club is f***ing great, its just that f***ing t*** of a manager". Aye, think on.  

I'm not defending him but absolutely none of the facts suggest that he left the club in a mess. The subsequent handling of all things managerial suggested the organisation was having a few difficulties 'across the board'. We've been a club inn transition for 12 months now, with wholesale changes from top to bottom and across the playing staff, with injury issues to boot. Hoying the blame at Allardyce is a bit retarded if you ask me.

Still, hope he goes to a prem rival, it'll send them backwards no doubt :lol:

I'm not sure if we'd have gone down if he'd stayed but I think the players would have been on such a downer that it was a possibility, Keegan turned it around by getting the players playing again.  I'm not sure Allardyce had that in him, I think he'd have tried to shut up shop and we'd have suffered even more for that.

Relegation was certainly possible and if he'd stayed we would have been talking about the possibility of going down at least as much as we were.

Arrogance of course bing the one character trait we dont want in our managers as Ferguson, Wenger, Benitez, Mourinho, Scolari and all Dutch managers would testify to.

The 'blind' bit is just your judgement though.

Arent most managers hypocritical arrogant twats? Fergie is a classic example of blind arroagnce (in that he cant see the hypocrisy).

Arent most managers hypocritical arrogant twats? Fergie is a classic example of blind arroagnce (in that he cant see the hypocrisy).

My judgement made from good stock imo.

I know what you mean, but arrogance has a time and a place, and he had far too much from the off and when it wasn't working he wasn't versatile enough in his character to try a different way.

Edit: And all those managers listed had something to be arrogant about.

The whole of Holland involved even in the remotest way in football actually.

If we had appointed keegan last summer, he would looked at the squad and thought, these lads are good enough and not bought anyone. Then we would have definitely gone down, blah blah blah.

No one and i repeat NO-ONE was talking about relegation when Sam was here, you lot just make stuff up to suit your opinions.

Keegan won 4 out of 15 wasnt it? I think Sam could have managed that too. Glad the fat t*** is gone but f*** me people have their heads shoved up their arses. "Our club is f***ing great, its just that f***ing t*** of a manager". Aye, think on.  

I'm not defending him but absolutely none of the facts suggest that he left the club in a mess. The subsequent handling of all things managerial suggested the organisation was having a few difficulties 'across the board'. We've been a club inn transition for 12 months now, with wholesale changes from top to bottom and across the playing staff, with injury issues to boot. Hoying the blame at Allardyce is a bit retarded if you ask me.

I'm not sure if we'd have gone down if he'd stayed but I think the players would have been on such a downer that it was a possibility, Keegan turned it around by getting the players playing again.  I'm not sure Allardyce had that in him, I think he'd have tried to shut up shop and we'd have suffered even more for that.

Relegation was certainly possible and if he'd stayed we would have been talking about the possibility of going down at least as much as we were.

The players didn't like him cause he was a bad communicator (shouting through a bullhorn ffs!) and he shoving things up their arses after training. The continuos and unabated use of small pricks (blood sugar) also proved a bridge too far.

My judgement made from good stock imo.

I know what you mean, but arrogance has a time and a place, and he had far too much from the off and when it wasn't working he wasn't versatile enough in his character to try a different way.

True, it was a lack of flexibility, which you could see as him being too focussed on his objectives and a lack of circumspection about his environment. Arrogance played a part too and i agree about his lack of humility but at the end of the day, he's just trying to get himself another job.

In the grand scheme of things though, Allardyce is small player in our current circumstances.

The whole of Holland, to be fair.

...and perhaps parts of France.  bluerazz.gif

Aye, that bit's called Belgium.

Aye, that bit's called Belgium.

...and it's ripe for invasion!

Keegan won 4 out of 15 wasnt it? I think Sam could have managed that too. Glad the fat twat is gone but fuck me people have their heads shoved up their arses. "Our club is fucking great, its just that fucking twat of a manager". Aye, think on. 

So you don't think it was his fault but you would like to see him go to a premiership rival so they could go backwards?

Keegan won 4 out of 15 wasnt it? I think Sam could have managed that too. Glad the fat twat is gone but fuck me people have their heads shoved up their arses. "Our club is fucking great, its just that fucking twat of a manager". Aye, think on.   

So you don't think it was his fault but you would like to see him go to a premiership rival so they could go backwards?

Where did i say 'it wasnt his fault?' I was just trying to bring some balance to the over the top sentiment about the impact he had on the club. Are you going to argue our predicament somehow was his fault? I know a few who will be happy to hear you concede on that argument.... :lol:

What my analytical brain tells me and what my emotions want are two different things, I'd love him to join another rival and fuck it right up, who wouldnt?

Where did i say 'it wasnt his fault?' I was just trying to bring some balance to the over the top sentiment about the impact he had on the club. Are you going to argue our predicament somehow was his fault? I know a few who will be happy to hear you concede on that argument.... :lol:

What my analytical brain tells me and what my emotions want are two different things, I'd love him to join another rival and fuck it right up, who wouldnt?

It just seemes strange that your post was mostly defending Allardyce, justifiably or not, but then you ended it hoping he'd join another Prem rival because "it'll send them backwards no doubt". Couldn't quite work out where you were coming from there tbh.

Personally speaking, I thought whatever the situation before he arrived, he handled the squad very poorly in his time here. I don't really want to hear his whining so he can fuck off and get a job more to his liking.

Because if he did right now, he would hurt his future job plans. Would you admit on your CV that you weren't good enough ?

Yes they were.

I don't think he could have actually, by the time he left his team were utterly hopeless and without the pick up in morale and improved Football Keegan brought I could see us being relegated.

I'm not defending him but absolutely none of the facts suggest that he left the club in a mess.

Who said he left the club in a mess?  He didn't have time for that, but he certainly left the team in a mess.