What do you actually think is going to happen when KK gets back?

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Completely disagree, but never mind. I think he's fully entitled to a break just like anyone else who works for a living, and I don't think it means he loves the club any less.

If he'd not gone away, how do you know things would be any different?

Because when he gets back things are supposed to happen.

Simply really, those things would have been happening if he was here.

Completely disagree, but never mind. I think he's fully entitled to a break just like anyone else who works for a living, and I don't think it means he loves the club any less. In fact I think it's a laughable suggestion. :lol:

Wise and Co. are doing all the initial discussions anyway. My understanding is KK will only talk to those who want to go further with us.

Completely disagree, but never mind. I think he's fully entitled to a break just like anyone else who works for a living, and I don't think it means he loves the club any less.

When he gets back, others are also getting back. Do you think Keegan could have signed David Bentley had he not gone away? Because Bentley's currently in Marbella.

Guest icemanblue

Sssshhh, Dave. Everyone knows you can't buy good players over the phone!

In other news, some people are just born arseholes.

When he gets back, others are also getting back. Do you think Keegan could have signed David Bentley had he not gone away? Because Bentley's currently in Marbella.

Why Bentley as an example? A player hunting CL football. If we were to have ANY chance of signing him KK would have to be face to face doing his stuff. KK could possibly fly to Marbella to seek out Bentley if he were interested, but really Bentley is never going to be interested in this club the state its in.

Bentley is a player everyone wanted a week or two back. Bentley is a player who may well go to Aston Villa - people will be whinging like fuck if that happens. Bentley is a player who is currently on holiday, like most other players who aren't at Euro 2008.

I'd also ask what I've asked before - what other clubs have done business so far? There are far more in our position than are not. Why do you think that is?

Seriously man, I think you must be having a laugh here. So I'm going to stop biting.

Bentley is a player everyone wanted a week or two back. Bentley is a player who may well go to Aston Villa - people will be whinging like fuck if that happens. Bentley is a player who is currently on holiday, like most other players who aren't at Euro 2008.

I'd also ask what I've asked before - what other clubs have done business so far? There are far more in our position than are not. Why do you think that is?

Seriously man, I think you must be having a laugh here. So I'm going to stop biting.

Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea, Manu, Tottenham have all brought players in. (and all of them believed to be close to getting more, while there's nothing from us)

Wonder which end of the table they'll end up this season?

Considering the work that needs doing at this club i'd like to get cracking asap.

Believed to be close to more? Says who? Don't tell me you're listening to the papers again. :lol:

Have you noticed something about all of those clubs barring Spurs btw? Spurs whose only first-team signing is someone we very nearly got as well.

Shit, I bit again. :laugh:

Believed to be close to more? Says who? Don't tell me you're listening to the papers again. :lol:

Have you noticed something about all of those clubs barring Spurs btw? Spurs whose only first-team signing is someone we very nearly got as well.

Oh but when a paper links us to a player of someone is quoted in one saying we've had a bid you (the forum) jerk off over it, but it's crap if its another club at the centre of the story.

Two way street.

Oh but when a paper links us to a player of someone is quoted in one saying we've had a bid you (the forum) jerk off over it, but it's crap if its another club at the centre of the story.

Two way street.

Of course we're going to discuss our own club more. I thought you didn't like other clubs being discussed here? Who have those clubs made bids for? Names please. I can think of Arsenal being close to Nasri, who else?

I know you're impatient mate, but I really think you're losing it:

Keegan shouldn't have had a holiday.

Keegan doesn't love the club as much as he says, because he had a holiday.

We'd have had good players in by now had Keegan not gone away.

We can compete with the top four for signings; because they have signed some before us it means we're not doing well enough.

The papers know who clubs are getting.

It's getting silly now. Everyone wants some good players in this summer, but until that window closes, we can't make a judgement I'm afraid. Even Allardyce proved you can make your best signing (Beye) in the last few minutes if absolutely necessary. Now I know it'd be great for the nerves if every player we want was in already - but even if they were, what difference would it really make? THEY'RE ALL ON HOLIDAY! :lol:

Absolute last post. Promise. ;)

Two way street.

Of course we're going to discuss our own club more. I thought you didn't like other clubs being discussed here? Who have those clubs made bids for? Names please. I can think of Arsenal being close to Nasri, who else?

I know you're impatient mate, but I really think you're losing it:

Keegan shouldn't have had a holiday.

Keegan doesn't love the club as much as he says, because he had a holiday.

We'd have had good players in by now had Keegan not gone away.

We can compete with the top four for signings; because they have signed some before us it means we're not doing well enough.

The papers know who clubs are getting.

It's getting silly now. Everyone wants some good players in this summer, but until that window closes, we can't make a judgement I'm afraid. Even Allardyce proved you can make your best signing (Beye) in the last few minutes if absolutely necessary. Now I know it'd be great for the nerves if every player we want was in already - but even if they were, what difference would it really make? THEY'RE ALL ON HOLIDAY! :lol:

Absolute last post. Promise. ;)

:lol: Liar! ;)

I don't mind other clubs being discussed, its just when this places turns in to GG i get annoyed and rightly so imo.

SBR would never have taken a holiday when the club was about to be rebuilt, the man wouldn't be able to sleep with excitement, he'd be at every single game at the Euro's, there would be no stopping him.

I honestly thought KK would have been the same this summer, i'm very disappointed he's not.

The papers know who the clubs are getting? So how do we know who we've been looking at? Gomis? Arda? Arshavin? Seems these stories come to us through papers, why can't other clubs be linked through papers then the deal pulled off?

Why Bentley as an example? A player hunting CL football. If we were to have ANY chance of signing him KK would have to be face to face doing his stuff. KK could possibly fly to Marbella to seek out Bentley if he were interested, but really Bentley is never going to be interested in this club the state its in.

:kasper:

Flown to Marbella to seek him out?!!!

That just reeks of desperation and would most likely put the dude off. KK would come across as a freakin' stalker!

Never come across as being too needy. Make sure you remember that. Will help you out with the chicks too.

O0

That just reeks of desperation and would most likely put the dude off. KK would come across as a freakin' stalker!

Never come across as being too needy. Make sure you remember that. Will help you out with the chicks too.

O0

It's what Citeh did for Ronaldinho, flew out to Brazil, only way they'll ever get such a player is treat him like royalty and the only person that matters.

Not a phonecall from a sun lounger while drinking a cocktail 1000's of miles away. It's just not going to wash i'm afraid. Sometimes you've got to go that extra mile like FS did with Owen.

O0

mackems.gif

O0

mackems.gif

O0

It's what Citeh did for Ronaldinho, flew out to Brazil, only way they'll ever get such a player is treat him like royalty and the only person that matters.

Not a phonecall from a sun lounger while drinking a cocktail 1000's of miles away. It's just not going to wash i'm afraid. Sometimes you've got to go that extra mile like FS did with Owen.

Ronaldinho. Good example and so I will use the same analogy. Man City are indeed playing the role of the desperate guy and are throwing ridiculous amounts of money at the guy to boot. At the moment Ronaldinho is simply flirting with them while trying to get the attention of some more attractive "dudes". If he doesn't succeed he will hook up with Man City strictly for the cash but will never be committed to the relationship and will no doubt put in a half arsed effort. It will all end in tears and broken hearts until the next pathetic dude comes around.

In short, what I'm trying to say is that KK doesn't  need to resort to sneaking up on half dressed men on sun loungers. That is just not a good look for KK.

:nope:

O0

mackems.gif

O0

Ronaldinho. Good example and so I will use the same analogy. Man City are indeed playing the role of the desperate guy and are throwing ridiculous amounts of money at the guy to boot. At the moment Ronaldinho is simply flirting with them while trying to get the attention of some more attractive "dudes". If he doesn't succeed he will hook up with Man City strictly for the cash but will never be committed to the relationship and will no doubt put in a half arsed effort. It will all end in tears and broken hearts until the next pathetic dude comes around.

In short, what I'm trying to say is that KK doesn't  need to resort to sneaking up on half dressed men on sun loungers. That is just not a good look for KK.

:nope:

So you saying you wouldn't want to bang Scarlett Johansson (former sexiest woman in the world) for a bit? Because i'm sure if you landed that bit of pussy, no matter what you did to get it from thereon in you will have them flocking at your door.

Lets get Fizz from Corrie, at least she'll hang about for a while and stay loyal.

Depends on what your into I guess ... if you'd rather do "it" with someone while they lie there uninterested while charging more brand new products to your credit card then that's cool I guess.

I'd rather get with someone who isn't just into bleeding me dry, but who also wants to get jiggy with me just as much as I want to them.

You dig?

Depends on what your into I guess ... if you'd rather do "it" with someone while they lie there uninterested while charging more brand new products to your credit card then that's cool I guess.

I'd rather get with someone who isn't just into bleeding me dry, but who also wants to get jiggy with me just as much as I want to them.

You dig?

If Ronaldinho came here he'd excite us no end. Don't try and make out anything different.

But if you want more loyal fat cloggers then that's up to you.

And you never know, Scarlett might get excited by our passion and the size of our crowd.  O0

You dig?

If Ronaldinho came here he'd excite us no end. Don't try and make out anything different.

It all depends on the circumstances is my point. If it took KK hiding out in steam rooms in Brazil to get his attention along with £200,000 a week then I would be concerned about how he would perform when he arrived.

If we signed him just for him to continue his recent trends at Barca of being fat and unfit while giving the odd fancy flick and stepover, I wouldn't be impressed.

EDIT: Just seen the bit you added ...  :lol:

There are some fly young hotties out there who do have some integrity you know. They're not all fat cloggers. That's where our scouting network comes in you see.

O0

You dig?

It all depends on the circumstances is my point. If it took KK hiding out in steam rooms in Brazil to get his attention along with £200,000 a week then I would be concerned about how he would perform when he arrived.

If we signed him just for him to continue his recent trends at Barca of being fat and unfit while giving the odd fancy flick and stepover, I wouldn't be impressed.

I'm sure most clubs/players/agents meet in a restaurant and have a meal, but fulfil your gay fantasies if you want mate.

There are some fly young hotties out there who do have some integrity you know. They're not all fat cloggers. That's where our scouting network comes in you see.

O0

bluelaugh.gif

Thank god for our little jailbait hunter eh?

O0

bluelaugh.gif

Thank god for our little jailbird hunter eh?

:lol:

Edit: Don't worry. I know you meant jailbait.