What do you actually think is going to happen when KK gets back?

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keegan is not big on quanitity even in his first spell he will buy two or four quality players period

Don't think he's brought in more or less players than other managers, really.

“Even though Kevin’s been away, make no mistake, he’s been on his phone trying his best to bring new players to this club,” said McDermott.

Good news.

Bad news mate, as something has clearly gone wrong if nothing has happenned. I doubt he has lost his touch. Clearly he isn't getting the backing he wants from the board.

“Even though Kevin’s been away, make no mistake, he’s been on his phone trying his best to bring new players to this club,” said McDermott.

Good news.

Bad news mate, as something has clearly gone wrong if nothing has happenned. I doubt he has lost his touch. Clearly he isn't getting the backing he wants from the board.

:lol:

Can't believe you've found a way to turn that into something negative. Get a grip man.

Even though Kevins been away, make no mistake, hes been on his phone trying his best to bring new players to this club, said McDermott.

Good news.

Da..da..Dah.. :frantic:

Good news.

Can't believe you've found a way to turn that into something negative. Get a grip man.

Whooooooooooosh!

Good news.

Can't believe you've found a way to turn that into something serious. Get a grip man.

Good news.

Can't believe you've found a way to turn that into something serious. Get a grip man.

:blush:

Goes to show how bad things have been on here that I actually thought that was a serious statement.

It wasn't right?

Good news.

Goes to show how bad things have been on here that I actually thought that was a serious statement.

It wasn't right?

No it wasn't.

Good news.

It wasn't right?

No it wasn't.

Cool.  :thup:

Good news.

The only players you are going to sign on the back of a phone call 1000's of miles away are 3rd rate players like Danny Guthrie.

Even though Kevins been away, make no mistake, hes been on his phone trying his best to bring new players to this club, said McDermott.

Good news.

The only players you are going to sign on the back of a phone call 1000's of miles away are 3rd rate players like Danny Guthrie.

Stop spreading Maetihsitis.

Getting as bad as Maetihs tbh. O0

Only I am speaking the truth backed up with the fact we've signed no one while he was away.

I'd rather we signed people who he's spoken talk to face-to-face first. There's nothing to say we'd have signed anyone if he'd not gone away.

Only I am speaking the truth backed up with the fact we've signed no one while he was away.

I'd rather we signed people who he's spoken talk to face-to-face first.

So would I, and i'd rather he didn't take a holiday and put the club 1st. If he loves it so much he'd not have left, unless the pressure is severe in which case we need to get rid of him and bring in someone mentally stronger.

So would I, and i'd rather he didn't take a holiday and put the club 1st. If he loves it so much he'd not have left, unless the pressure is severe in which case we need to get rid of him and bring in someone mentally stronger.

Blimey ...

Is this one a joke too?

It sounds as though it ought to be surely?

At last.............This thread might kick off.  bluelaugh.gif

Completely disagree, but never mind. I think he's fully entitled to a break just like anyone else who works for a living, and I don't think it means he loves the club any less. In fact I think it's a laughable suggestion. :lol:

If he'd not gone away, how do you know things would be any different?