What do you actually think is going to happen when KK gets back?

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

They'll have the fun task of separating junk mail from bills and bank statements, and putting the free paper in the recycle box.  They'll check their answerphone and  put the heating on, because no doubt it'll be a little bit nippy.  Jean will begin to unpack their clothes while Kevin uploads holiday snaps onto the computer.  They'll have no food in the house, so him and Jean will have to nip down to their local Morrisons, still in shorts, t-shirt and sandals in the piss rain.  While they're busy getting the essentials, milk, bread, eggs etc, Jean will complain she's jet-lagged and can't be arsed to cook, and a whole argumentative scenario will unfold, with Kevin saying they should get an Indian set-meal for two from the supermarket, while Jean argues that Morrisons' Indian meals (them ones in the brown bags) taste like cardboard and that they should order in from the local curry house.

This sort of thing happens with most people when they get back off holiday, so I don't see why the Keegans will have a different experience.

Nahh, in all seriousness I'd imagine he'd have a meeting with cheeky Den and maybe Ashley, probably to go over the list of targets again, and for Wisey to tell Keegan where they stand with them (enquiries, bids (accepted or rejected, whats going on with Owen etc.) ) and possibly an appearance from Mr Vettere and other scouts if they've identified anyone else for Keegan to have a look at.

hope he's flying into newcastle after his hols. i'd hate for him to have to pull over and take a snooze in his car. who knows what could happen ?

KEEGAN TO RETURN TO WORK BY THE END OF THE WEEK

By Alan Oliver

Tuesday 17th June 2008

KEVIN KEEGAN will return to work with Newcastle United by the end of the week after a hold up following his holiday.  Indeed the United boss phoned me late yesterday night to report he was stuck in a mass hold-up on the M25 after two lorries carrying milk overturned, spilling their load.  Keegan had flown back into Heathrow Airport and was driving back to Newcastle...

I've heard from a reliable source that not only has he took his laptop on holiday; complete with FM2008 and internet access for wiki, but he's even downloaded the FM Weegie update, so were all fine, nothing to worry about, players on route for sure.

hope he's flying into newcastle after his hols. i'd hate for him to have to pull over and take a snooze in his car. who knows what could happen ?

Fucking hell madras. :lol:

They'll have the fun task of separating junk mail from bills and bank statements, and putting the free paper in the recycle box.  They'll check their answerphone and  put the heating on, because no doubt it'll be a little bit nippy.  Jean will begin to unpack their clothes while Kevin uploads holiday snaps onto the computer.  They'll have no food in the house, so him and Jean will have to nip down to their local Morrisons, still in shorts, t-shirt and sandals in the piss rain.  While they're busy getting the essentials, milk, bread, eggs etc, Jean will complain she's jet-lagged and can't be arsed to cook, and a whole argumentative scenario will unfold, with Kevin saying they should get an Indian set-meal for two from the supermarket, while Jean argues that Morrisons' Indian meals (them ones in the brown bags) taste like cardboard and that they should order in from the local curry house.

This sort of thing happens with most people when they get back off holiday, so I don't see why the Keegans will have a different experience.

*raises hat* hehehe brilliant :)

hopefully he arrives to find a good deal of progress in deals involving the players he wants, as well as a well prepared dossier and dvd of young players that vetere and wise think it's worth a butchers at :)

KEEGAN TO RETURN TO WORK BY THE END OF THE WEEK

By Alan Oliver

Tuesday 17th June 2008

KEVIN KEEGAN will return to work with Newcastle United by the end of the week after a hold up following his holiday.  Indeed the United boss phoned me late yesterday night to report he was stuck in a mass hold-up on the M25 after two lorries carrying milk overturned, spilling their load.  Keegan had flown back into Heathrow Airport and was driving back to Newcastle...

:weep:

LOL, refresh my memory of the details of that incident again.

The influx of signings will begin just after the Euro championships.

I believe we identified a number of targets, a good number of which are at the tourneament, and Keegan has been asked to take advantage of the tournament to take another look at these targets in a different environment before bringing any in.

Major moves will begin shortly after the tourney wraps up. I will make a bold prediction that our first signing will be a very big one and it will be Van der Vaart.

According to Anal Oliver KK will not be watching any games as if he would know  :rolleyes:

The influx of signings will begin just after the Euro championships.

I believe we identified a number of targets, a good number of which are at the tourneament, and Keegan has been asked to take advantage of the tournament to take another look at these targets in a different environment before bringing any in.

Major moves will begin shortly after the tourney wraps up. I will make a bold prediction that our first signing will be a very big one and it will be Van der Vaart.

According to Anal Oliver KK will not be watching any games as if he would know  :rolleyes:

KK said that himself weeks ago.

Probably left his transfer targets list with Terry Mac and he thought they were horses to back when hes away.  When he meets up with Wisey and says when is the press conference for the new signings Terry Mac legs it  >:D