Roeder, a hammers view

Guest roeder2nowhere

Guest roeder2nowhere

First of all please forgive me for jumping on your site, the deteration of the magpies has honestly saddened me after granddad robson left, but the writing is on the wall after you appointed Glenn.

When Glenn was appointed manager of West Ham he inherited a team full of young stars (carrick cole defoe johnson lampard) although is first job was to sell the Fat Frank not his fault but he was never going to stand up to the board after been given his big chance, they might as well sacked his assistant for dubious bung allegations.

The first season we finished 7th as well as the young talent we had the like of PDC, Freddie K, Trevor Sinclair, in the team, this was in spite of him not because of him, very reminisant of you appointing Glenn when the season is good as finished and playing teams with nothing to play for and one eye on there holidays.

The next season we went down, devoid of ideas, passion, grit and flair

He must be the most uninspiring manager in the business, that pathetic little wave he did at our gaff after plunging west ham in turmoil sums the fella up.

I really hope you pull out it, but with that man at the helm.... I just can’t see it.

First of all please forgive me for jumping on your site, the deteration of the magpies has honestly saddened me after granddad robson left, but the writing is on the wall after you appointed Glenn.

When Glenn was appointed manager of West Ham he inherited a team full of young stars (carrick cole defoe johnson lampard) although is first job was to sell the Fat Frank not his fault but he was never going to stand up to the board after been given his big chance, they might as well sacked his assistant for dubious bung allegations.

The first season we finished 7th as well as the young talent we had the like of PDC, Freddie K, Trevor Sinclair, in the team, this was in spite of him not because of him, very reminisant of you appointing Glenn when the season is good as finished and playing teams with nothing to play for and one eye on there holidays.

The next season we went down, devoid of ideas, passion, grit and flair

He must be the most uninspiring manager in the business, that pathetic little wave he did at our gaff after plunging west ham in turmoil sums the fella up.

I really hope you pull out it, but with that man at the helm.... I just can’t see it.

I think the nature of the abuse he got, sum up those among you who did it as well, unfortunately. Quite why you feel the need to abuse a man who could have died - and is also an east end cockney to boot - is beyond me to be honest. Disgraceful and shameful.

That's as maybe. Still no excuse for Hammers "fans" spouting the vile shite about his tumour at the time. Or since.

lol dunno how you even dare?

Guest roeder2nowhere

oh come on, we are all big boys. its banter ok a tad near the knuckle.

i bet he even thinks it him self sometimes.... "what if they just turned me off?"

i bet he even thinks it him self sometimes.... "what if they just turned me off?"

They are being well hypocritical there anyway mate.

Give it a rest, get over it.

That's as maybe. Still no excuse for Hammers "fans" spouting the vile shite about his tumour at the time. Or since.

Because I'm right. That's how I dare.

TBH I don't know how you dare even question me. Get back into the hole your crawled out of.

You make a good case for your involuntary euthanasia there.

Give it a rest, get over it.

Fair do's i can see that i'm going on a bit.

Go and play with the toddlers Boro twerp.

Nah its not banter at all. I was at your excuse for a ground and your supporters showed themselves up as the thick ill educated  retards that they clearly are.

If we beat Palermo it will be funny.

Not that thats likey  :hmm:

Nah its not banter at all. I was at your excuse for a ground and your supporters showed themselves up as the thick ill educated  retards that they clearly are.

Now there's no need to generalise.

so who do lot want for the job then? 

Houllier, he wants to come back to England. Will take us into the big time.

if he brings Juninho with him that'd be fine!

http://www.imagedumpster.com/uploads/9a81ee20df.jpg

bluebigeek.gif