Any one worried?

Guest stjamestoon

Guest stjamestoon

I think Martins will be a bit messed up though to be fair, and Viduka is never going to get better, lets face it.

Fucking petrified if Duff and Smith are our best striking options going into the coming season. But i've just realised that we haven't sold Martins, Owen, Viduka and Carroll so my nerves are calmed a tad.

Probably going to get slaughtered for saying this, and I openly admit to not paying large amounts of attention to the pre season games due to them being boring as hell.... but Duff hasnt looked bad.

Would really like to see this team play a friendly this season:

----------Martins----Owen---------

----------------Milner----------------

Zoggy------------------------Jonas

----------------Faye-----------------

Enrique--Taylor--Coloccini--Beye

---------------Given------------------

If it didn't work i'd be worried, a lot.

Great replies lads...honestly why do you bother coming onto a football discussion message board?

They like to spend 30 pages on variants of exactly the same joke in the longer threads whilst at the same time pouring derision on anyone who repeats oft-discussed threads.

I'm not worried that we haven't scored, but i'm worried that our best defensive midfielder is still Nicky Butt. I'm worried that Geremi is obviously still preferede to take care of corners and freekicks, even though he can't lift the ball more than one yard off the ground.

And then i am really worried what's gonna happen if Martins and Owen gets injured at the same time, cause Smith and Ameobi is really s**** and i doubt Viduka is any good either without Owen or Martins at his side.

Yes, our cats not come back yet and he usually has his whiskers by 9.30

So yes very worried

Any news yet?  :undecided:

The pussy is back in the litter, I repeat the pussy is back in the litter!  shhhhhhhh out!

Guest optimistic nit

Has anything new been said in this here thread yet?

safety ;)

i´ve learnt that bontempi feeds his cat wiskers and coaxoax´s home smells of shit.  bluerazz.gif