Nile Ranger

stozo

Say it every week and will say it today. He's never going to be a 10+ goal a season player.

Peter Lovenkrands last season - 29 appearances   13 goals

Nile Ranger last season - 25 appearances   2 goals.

Poor old Peter hasn't even had a chance this season. Blackburn are the type of team he was scoring against the season we went down.

He is what 19? You twit :lol:

Nile should be nowhere near the first team. He is very very raw, he has the potential to be a decent player perhaps, but he's far from Premiership quality.

Say it every week and will say it today. He's never going to be a 10+ goal a season player.

Peter Lovenkrands last season - 29 appearances   13 goals

Nile Ranger last season - 25 appearances   2 goals.

Poor old Peter hasn't even had a chance this season. Blackburn are the type of team he was scoring against the season we went down.

He is what 19? You twit :lol:

His age is irrelevant. When he came on we had to score a goal, Lovenkrands would have given us a better chance of doing so.

Ranger's just a kid who's had fuck all first team experience, let alone in the Premier League. It's an indictment on our striking options that he's third in line.

There's promise there, he needs to go out on loan.

Ranger's just a kid who's had f*** all first team experience, let alone in the Premier League. It's an indictment on our striking options that he's third in line.

exactly. He should be nowhere near there.

Guest michaelfoster

If you need a goal, Ranger would not be the first to bring on, he is awful in front of goal, decent at everything else.

Well Ronaldo, hate to say i told you so

Is Xisco suspended or missing? I don't see why he isn't an option. From what I have seen him, I'd be more confident in him tucking the ball away if it fell to him in the penalty box. no reason he shouldn't be thrown on in these type of situations.

Much rather have Xisco than Ranger tbh, he needs loaning out and phased into the team in a few years

Ranger's just a kid who's had fuck all first team experience, let alone in the Premier League. It's an indictment on our striking options that he's third in line.

Bingo. He should be off learning his trade somewhere. We badly need another striker which I think everyone said over summer.

You said he's never going to be a 10+ a season :lol:

10+ goals.

I know, it's a stupid comment :lol:

Why is it? I don't think he's got the potential to be a regular scorer for us. Hardly a stupid comment ...

Because he is only 19 years old and people were saying exactly the same about that Andy Carroll chap last season.

He's clearly not the finished article but its hardly encouraging that a very raw non scoring kid is now seemingly our back up striker.

I would still have Best ahead of him at this moment in time. In fact, where the hell is Best?

He's clearly not the finished article but its hardly encouraging that a very raw non scoring kid is now seemingly our back up striker.

I would still have Best ahead of him at this moment in time. In fact, where the hell is Best?

Just returned to full training IIRC.

Run off with Xisco apparently.

All over the pre-game pics on .cock. I imagine he'll be back at the weekend in some capacity.

Guest Stephen927

Desperately needs game time which he rightly isn't going to get with us atm. Send him on loan to a top end League One team, toughen him up a bit.

:thup:

All over the pre-game pics on .cock. I imagine he'll be back at the weekend in some capacity.

He's worth a slot on the bench. I'd back to him to score a league goal this season ahead of Ranger and Lovenkrands, if he gets a go.

He's worth a slot on the bench. I'd back to him to score a league goal this season ahead of Ranger and Lovenkrands, if he gets a go.

I agree. He's a better option than Shola in games like tonight, too.