Trialists: Kominiak & Solli

Guest MrSundlofer

Guest MrSundlofer

Lukasz Kominiak and Alex Solli played for the reserves today. Both on trial.

http://www.wisla.krakow.pl/files/miniatury/2008320120604693821.jpg

Lukasz Kominiak

And the other guy Solli, I think he is from Norway.

Lukasz Kominiak and Alex Solli played for the reserves today. Both on trial.

http://www.wisla.krakow.pl/files/miniatury/2008320120604693821.jpg

Lukasz Kominiak

For shoplifting no doubt.

Looks a wrong'un.

First ones a polish defender previously on trial at Liverpool.  Can't find shit on the 2nd.

How'd you find out their names?

Yeah a found a pool forum thread about that Polish guy.

18 year old Polish lads coming over? Does this mean that we're finally starting building the new ground then?

:laugh:

Alex Solli is an 18 year old Norwegian central defender. Plays for Løv-Ham in the norwegian 1st division, plays for the U18 national team, and have had a good season. Is apparently wanted by Norwegian champions Brann.

He is on trial until tomorrow.

Did anyone see the reserve game? If yes, how did the trialists do?

Speaking of Poland, me and a friend came back home from London last sunday. A couple of guys got upset when we were drunk when we interupted them in their conversation at the bar and said with an polish accent that "we are polish crimescene investigators, you have to leave this bar, it could be a possible crime scene" They got really upset, it was just a joke. People were much more relaxed in Newcastle the two times i've been there..Probably the wrong guys at the wrong time more like.

Maybe went a little OT there, sorry...

Guest Heneage

Yeahwas about to ask the same.

I think we are becoming like Arsenal in that sense, we take alot of trailists on only retaining the best, a damn good policy our youths been shocking of late.

i went to the match but the conditions were terrible game was abandonded with about 15 mins left.  Neither player was bad but they didn't stand out either,  if they joined the club it would be to play at youth/reserve level as they didn't look like players who would be in the premier league.  Can't realy judge them on 3/4's of a game but from what i did see i they wouldn't get in the reserve team when everyone is fit, the left back was nowhere near as good as Kadar and Solli, who looked the better of the 2 wouldn't play in front of Tozer and Edgar.