Match Attendance: 47711

James

Guest king harry

We will probably have loads of empty seats tonite, and to be honest i hope we do, maybe then the club will realise they carnt keep charging these prices and treating fans like shit, sit down, dont stand up, be quiet, do as you told, etc etc.

It was the fans who got this idea pushed through, the fan groups in particular. Like True Faith, Toon Ultras, Newcastle Online, etc. So why the f*** do you have to undermine what we do just because we go about it in a different way?

You see, this is where you're going wrong. True Faith is just a fanzine, N-O is just a website and forum....Toon Ultras is a group and it's almost as if you're happy to be different from the other fans.

Guest king harry

It was the fans who got this idea pushed through, the fan groups in particular. Like True Faith, Toon Ultras, Newcastle Online, etc. So why the f*** do you have to undermine what we do just because we go about it in a different way?

You see, this is where you're going wrong. True Faith is just a fanzine, N-O is just a website and forum....Toon Ultras is a group and it's almost as if you're happy to be different from the other fans.

ive seen the exact same arguments at our place for the last two years, maybe the Toon ultras are right to want to be diffrent than the majority, who were happy to sit on there arse and not make a noise.

Guest king harry

Disagree there, the club has set up a singing section. If anyone wants to sing they sit there. No need to go under name slogans or whatever.

yes fair one

One example is there's a thread on here maybe 2-3 pages down where there's "Songs for the new season" or something like that. People on here were posting, then someone from "The Ultras" said something like, "Some good ideas, I'll run it past the lads at Toon Ultras and see if we can tweak them", or similar. It's like they've got this pedestal and no-one else should dare suggest a chant without them giving it the ok.

Guest king harry

One example is there's a thread on here maybe 2-3 pages down where there's "Songs for the new season" or something like that. People on here were posting, then someone from "The Ultras" said something like, "Some good ideas, I'll run it past the lads at Toon Ultras and see if we can tweak them", or similar. It's like they've got this pedestal and no-one else should dare suggest a chant without them giving it the ok.

we are similar though, we have loads of songs that have been getting sung since the early 60s, when singing become popular. With the influx of new age supporters, loads now sing, who are you, and all the other typical soccer am style chants with there hands in the air clapping like seals. I think its good that thers a sizable movement inside the ground trying to keep the old songs going, and not sound like almost every other club in the country.

I.E. to try and get them going.... because believe it or not the best way to get new songs going is if groups of fans sing them - so what should happen? theres the leazes corner in the ground but any fans together remember -  DO NOT sing any new songs, because erm... remind me why again please?

So what your saying is fans who sit together who enjoy trying to get the atmosphere up shouldnt discuss new songs that are posted on here?