Match Attendance: 47711

James

Pipe down about over 30's for a starters :hmm:

You're 18 years old, that means you're the future of the club and not the here and now. I know every one of you pays for your own travel and season ticket (aye right) but one day you'll have to work for a living, raise a family and make choices about your time and money. When YOU have made that sort of investment, you have every right to be able turn up and enjoy the game in any manner you want without having someone tell you how to behave. Thats life man, you cant force people to be any other way than the way they are.

That said, if the booers and the whiners have fucked off this summer, then there is perhaps some silver lining to the very real and very important issue of our season ticket sales.

:clap:

I think I'm starting to get how this works

(1)  Heza09 says something that people on this site won't agree with because half of them are more than likely the very people he is talking about.

(2)  Someone tells him it's stupid because they are offended and haven't read it properly.

(3)  Heza09 says he didn't say what they replied, because they haven't read what he said.

(4) Return to 1

(1)  Heza09 says something that people on this site won't agree with because half of them are more than likely the very people he is talking about.

(2)  Someone tells him it's stupid because they are offended and haven't read it properly.

(3)  Heza09 says he didn't say what they replied, because they haven't read what he said.

(4) Return to 1

When everybody disagrees with something you're saying, generally its not everybody that's wrong.

Sorry, but you're either making stupid statements or trying to make good points but saying them in a very stupid way.

Pipe down about over 30's for a starters :hmm:

You're 18 years old, that means you're the future of the club and not the here and now. I know every one of you pays for your own travel and season ticket (aye right) but one day you'll have to work for a living, raise a family and make choices about your time and money. When YOU have made that sort of investment, you have every right to be able turn up and enjoy the game in any manner you want without having someone tell you how to behave. Thats life man, you cant force people to be any other way than the way they are.

That said, if the booers and the whiners have f***ed off this summer, then there is perhaps some silver lining to the very real and very important issue of our season ticket sales.

Since when did I say the kids pay for all their tickets and travel? I clearly stated in a previous post that their PARENTS could not afford to take their kids. So you're just making the same point I made earlier.

Having said that I do have my own job, and I do pay for my own season ticket, away tickets and own travel for away games. Not to mention everything that goes with it.

You're all going on like I have said kick oot all the old people. When in reality all I have said is that the miserable boo boys can gladly leave if that is what they choose to do....and i'm glad some more optimistic people can have the opportunity to come in.

(4) Return to 1

When everybody disagrees with something you're saying, generally its not everybody that's wrong.

Sorry, but you're either making stupid statements or trying to make good points but saying them in a very stupid way.

I'm probably making them a stupid way.

I know what i'm getting at though. As i'm sure many others are....they just wont be reaidng this thread or wont say owt because they know the more regular posters will slate them.

Nowt anyone off the TU site says on here is right anyways. No matter how correct it may be.

But nee need for the violins eh... :laugh2:

(4) Return to 1

I know what i'm getting at though. As i'm sure many others are....they just wont be reaidng this thread or wont say owt because they know the more regular posters will slate them.

Nowt anyone off the TU site says on here is right anyways. No matter how correct it may be.

Editing other people's posts eh :lol:

(4) Return to 1

Editing other people's posts eh :lol:

Very funny. :coolsmiley:

I never said it was. Enthusiasm and how up-beat fans are was what I was measuring.

So that's what Kane was trying to do!

You're confusing up-beat fans with beat-up fans I think.

Nar nah. Course he isn't. O0

Guest Howaythetoon

Guys... it says United on the badge. Why we have to have this fans vs fans debate all the time I don't know.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Guys... it says United on the badge. Why we have to have this fans vs fans debate all the time I don't know.

Doesn't help when you have a group doing it's best to alienate itself from the rest of the fans mind.

Yeah, those old people have a lot to answer for.

I think he meant the whole "I'm Gay for Hitzfeld" movement.

Half the reason a singing section was created was because interest was being shown by people in Level 7. Which influenced members of other Newcastle United Supporter Groups.

It was the fans who got this idea pushed through, the fan groups in particular. Like True Faith, Toon Ultras, Newcastle Online, etc. So why the fuck do you have to undermine what we do just because we go about it in a different way?

Just because we don't have 30 pages for nearly every thread. Fucking hell, we played Coventry today. Lets have a thread with about 300 of the virtually the same posts.

We don't think we are some form of elite group. We're simply promoting a different idea to all of the other current NUFC Supporter groups. So get off your little cyber horse, and take a step down from thinking your some sort of elite fan yourselves.

The only ones doing the "frowning" on anyone are yourself. Because you don't like the fact a younger group of lads are trying to do something new and different.

I totally respect this site and what it does. It's immense in size and the amount of members it has, I wish the TU site was like this one to a certain degree because then we would be a massive organisation, I just think some of you are pathetic the way you go on about us. You seem to forget that you yourselves probably did the same as us at our ages.

So give owa ffs.

Half the reason a singing section was created was because interest was being shown by people in Level 7. Which influenced members of other Newcastle United Supporter Groups.

It was the fans who got this idea pushed through, the fan groups in particular. Like True Faith, Toon Ultras, Newcastle Online, etc. So why the fuck do you have to undermine what we do just because we go about it in a different way?

Just because we don't have 30 pages for nearly every thread. Fucking hell, we played Coventry today. Lets have a thread with about 300 of the virtually the same posts.

We don't think we are some form of elite group. We're simply promoting a different idea to all of the other current NUFC Supporter groups. So get off your little cyber horse, and take a step down from thinking your some sort of elite fan yourselves.

The only ones doing the "frowning" on anyone are yourself. Because you don't like the fact a younger group of lads are trying to do something new and different.

I totally respect this site and what it does. It's immense in size and the amount of members it has, I wish the TU site was like this one to a certain degree because then we would be a massive organisation, I just think some of you are pathetic the way you go on about us. You seem to forget that you yourselves probably did the same as us at our ages.

So give owa ffs.

I have never, ever pushed anyone down the stairs :flounce:

It was the fans who got this idea pushed through, the fan groups in particular. Like True Faith, Toon Ultras, Newcastle Online, etc. So why the f*** do you have to undermine what we do just because we go about it in a different way?

Just because we don't have 30 pages for nearly every thread. f***ing hell, we played Coventry today. Lets have a thread with about 300 of the virtually the same posts.

So give owa ffs.

That is a load of bollocks i'm sure.

I bet on a number of occassions you have jumped around uncontrollably after a Newcastle goal and sent people flying.

Also, you don't know the actual ins and outs of the story so don't comment.

It was the fans who got this idea pushed through, the fan groups in particular. Like True Faith, Toon Ultras, Newcastle Online, etc. So why the f*** do you have to undermine what we do just because we go about it in a different way?

Just because we don't have 30 pages for nearly every thread. f***ing hell, we played Coventry today. Lets have a thread with about 300 of the virtually the same posts.

So give owa ffs.

No I really haven't  :angel:

So give owa ffs.

:laugh2:

Aye....right.

Unless you meant No you really haven't any bollocks? In that case you would be right. :razz:

So give owa ffs.

Aye....right.

Unless you meant No you really haven't any bollocks? In that case you would be right. :razz:

Comedy genius :pow:

So give owa ffs.

Aye....right.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit btw.  :pow: :razz:

So give owa ffs.

Aye....right.

Its also the funniest  ;D :celb: :coolsmiley: :angel: :frantic: :crazy2: :rolleyes: :laugh2: O0 :lol: mackems.gif :cheesy: :laugh: :clap: :razz: :iamatwat: :smug: :thup: :pow: :snod: :aww: :joker: :colo: :spit: :bluestar: :tongue: :occasion14: :wav: :hello2: :hello: :2funny: :naughty: :indi: :bounce: :nods: :whistle: :celb1: :p :nile: :jonas:

Guest Gallowgate Mag

So give owa ffs.

Aye....right.

...but is also the highest form of inteligence  :pow: :razz:

Guest Heneage

Well was mentioned tonight. The Mackems are alsocalling us Free Ticket Mags for the third kit promotion, not quite sure they've grapsed the concept of Gratis, but hey ho.