Mike Ashley and David O'Leary

Nobby

Walked from the away end to the media box with Mike Ashley tonight. I said to him "as you can see mate, we need at least 3 quality players" he replied "It's not up to me mate, it's up to Kevin"

after he went into the media box, David O'Leary came out, and said to me, after signing my ticket "Newcastle have the best supporters in England"

so It's all up to King Kev!

Guest BooBoo

The Ashley pint-necking/ shudder clip was cringe inducing. Just put a suit on and sit in the directors box man!

what was that like?

Camera focused on Ashley just after half time necking half a pint and then shuddering.

The Ashley pint-necking/ shudder clip was cringe inducing. Just put a suit on and sit in the directors box man!

what was that like?

Camera focused on Ashley just after half time necking half a pint and then shuddering.

eh? half  a pint? why is everyone so bothered??

what was that like?

Did Ashley ask for the camera to focus on him at that exact point in time?

what was that like?

He didn't seem 100% happy when 5 newcastle fans at a time were surrounding him after the game saying we need new players

Guest BooBoo

what was that like?

It just makes us look mickey mouse in my opinion.

Wonder if he will be in the crowd if we don't sign anyone????????????????

Im getting the words

Lynch and Mob

If that was the case I'd be embarrassed for our fans. It's his money but he doesn't decide, for the most part, who we do or don't sign.

what was that like?

Was it fuck. He is here to enjoy it, why shouldn't he be necking pints watching the match? He's not going to enjoy it as much sitting with the suits sipping his iced tea is he?

what was that like?

Again, does he ask for the camera to constantly focus in on him?

He just wants to enjoy it as you and I do, unfortunately given his high profile he gets a bit of camera attention. I don't think he should have to automatically do what is expected of most people in his position just because the cameras like to follow him. He's putting his money into the club, he should be allowed to enjoy himself.

what was that like?

Was it fuck. He is here to enjoy it, why shouldn't he be necking pints watching the match? He's not going to enjoy it as much sitting with the suits sipping his iced tea is he?

BooBoo, wwhy do you car what other people do???

Guest BooBoo

what was that like?

Because this person in particular happens to be one of the major representatives of our club and he's portraying us in a thoroughly unprofessional manner.

Wonder if he will be in the crowd if we don't sign anyone????????????????

Im getting the words

Lynch and Mob

If that was the case I'd be embarrassed for our fans. It's his money but he doesn't decide, for the most part, who we do or don't sign.

No denying it would be. But there are some tits that go to the away matches and if he hasn't then it could be very uncomfortable if we get beat a few times.

I think something on the playing side needs to show some sign of improvement in the next year otherwise I will start to question what the difference is. We are still doing things last minute and that needs to change. Its all good and well getting young players in but we need to have a good team to introduce these players to the first team. We are a long way off a strong team let alone squad. 4 players would go someway to help this but we were a small squad last year and will be as small this time round also

what was that like?

As I remember it our previous chairman and co-owner always wore a suit and sat in the director's box, yet he managed to make us look mickey mouse on occasion. It's his actions in the boardroom and behind the scenes that matter, not what he does at the match and we'll see what those are in due course.

what was that like?

Because this person in particular happens to be one of the major representatives of our club and he's portraying us in a thoroughly unprofessional manner.

I couldn't care less to be honest, no idea why you're so sensitive about this subject.

100% fair play to him for enjoying it as he wants. I can't understand anyone having a problem with him doing that just because it isn't the norm.