Who Do You Want As Keegan's Replacement?

Tooj

Di Matteo anyone, anything in Wise watching MK Dons?

Quite possible.

I'm just trying not to think about or even contemplate double-guessing what the fuck is going through the minds of Ashley, Wise & Llambias right now. Earlier this week I was coming round to the view that maybe they could make a silk purse out of this sow's ear. But they've revealed themselves to be malicious, ignorant and malignant with this evening's statement (in timing, tone and content) and I just can't see how there is any point in them recruiting a replacement manager when it looks increasingly likely that Ashley will be forced to sell up in the wake of a fullscale riot at the Hull game next weekend.

Didier Deschamps.

:lol:

Who do you want, Wullie?

King Kev back? :lol:

I assumed you were joking.

You think we should hire a manager who walked away from his last job after a dispute with the board over transfers?

Didier Deschamps.

Who do you want, Wullie?

You think we should hire a manager who walked away from his last job after a dispute with the board over transfers?

If he was prepared to come here then he wouldn't have a problem with the set up.

I don't think he's as deluded as KK either.

Didier Deschamps.

Who do you want, Wullie?

If he was prepared to come here then he wouldn't have a problem with the set up.

apparently Keegan came here knowing the set up, but you can't say he didnt have a problem with it!

if he comes here it'll be under the same premise, get your foot in the door, try and change things from within, see the same situation repeat itself a year down the line.

Didier Deschamps.

Who do you want, Wullie?

And how deluded is that? State your evidence in both cases.

Didier Deschamps.

Who do you want, Wullie?

After you called me a cunt earlier? Not wasting my time on Scottish fuckpigs.

Didier Deschamps.

Who do you want, Wullie?

After you called me a cunt earlier? Not wasting my time on Scottish fuckpigs.

Fair enough. Except I'm not Scottish. :lol:

Didier Deschamps.

Who do you want, Wullie?

Last two jobs actually, he walked out on Monaco after they sold most of the 04 CL Final team.

He's the French Keegan.

Who do you want, Johnny? Out of interest.

i'd like someone who is in charge of the transfers and the backroom setup, so that the likes of Vetere and Jiminez answer to him. Robson recommended Fatih Terim when Allardyce was sacked and that's good enough for me. Never been convinced with Deschamps, thought his Monaco side had one tactic and that was find the heads of players like Prso and Morientes and when they couldnt do that (ie marking Ibarra and Evra out the game, realising Rothen has no pace so keep him upfield where he's as effective as a poor man's james milner) they looked short of ideas.

if we are keeping the present setup then i see no option but to get in a coach, as opposed to a manager, from abroad. i wouldnt have the foggiest who that may be, maybe we can persuade Ramos to move up north.

I think Deschamps would be fine here, wlaked out due to board interference but i think if he supplied and up to date decent list which fit into the clubs policy then he'd be fine.  Would be a progressive appointment if you ask me, however the majority of the fans wont take to him.

Then again i could be wrong.

It pains me to say it but I think Wise might as well be given the job. He is best placed to be able to work with the current regime.

Then, it will be a case of what happens next :

1) Wise fucks the job up and they replace him

2) Club is sold and the whole damn lot of them leave.

NOTE... dont let this give the impression that I am a Wise supporter. I would rather everyone concerned in this whole disaster be removed and we start again with a whole new set up but as we stand here today, Wise is probably best placed... certainly in terms of the club set up. Not sure how the players might react mind