Who Do You Want As Keegan's Replacement?

Tooj

Who I would want in order.

Frank Rijkard - Highest pedigree, has worked in one of the hardest jobs in the world, especially when it comes to the people above him at the club. Used to stupid expectations.

Hiddink -  Really would be anyones number one choice, but is unlikely to be interested or attainable, Id also think possibly the expectations and pressures on him would be too high should he actually come.

Mancini - Really like the guy, shafted at Inter, so would set him up well here, got Inter playing great football, very charismatic. Maybe a poor mans Mourinho but I think he is a character people would get behind.

Dechamps - Has done well so far, was very happy when I thought we had him before Keegan was appointed. Very forward thinking and gets his teams playing nice football.

I'm still inclined to think Marcelino will be the man coming in. Which im not fully against, I dont think he is the best candidate though.

Who I would want in order.

Frank Rijkard - Highest pedigree, has worked in one of the hardest jobs in the world, especially when it comes to the people above him at the club. Used to stupid expectations.

Hiddink -  Really would be anyones number one choice, but is unlikely to be interested or attainable, Id also think possibly the expectations and pressures on him would be too high should he actually come.

Mancini - Really like the guy, shafted at Inter, so would set him up well here, got Inter playing great football, very charismatic. Maybe a poor mans Mourinho but I think he is a character people would get behind.

Dechamps - Has done well so far, was very happy when I thought we had him before Keegan was appointed. Very forward thinking and gets his teams playing nice football.

I'm still inclined to think Marcelino will be the man coming in. Which im not fully against, I dont think he is the best candidate though.

Nice analisis I wouldn't argue much with this except Rikjaard is my first choice.

Gus staying in Lane

Comments from Gus Poyet in response to questions about becoming KK's successor, as reported on Friday:

"When you are in England and you are lucky enough to be with one of the big teams you are always going to get speculation.

"I want to stay at Spurs, I want to stay with this manager, this group of players and this club because I'm very happy."

Happy days Wise's Pal staying put!

Gus staying in Lane

Comments from Gus Poyet in response to questions about becoming KK's successor, as reported on Friday:

"When you are in England and you are lucky enough to be with one of the big teams you are always going to get speculation.

"I want to stay at Spurs, I want to stay with this manager, this group of players and this club because I'm very happy."

Happy days Wise's Pal staying put!

Thank God Ramos still hasn't learned English.

I clearly don't know enough about Deschamps to get excited. Can someone list his management career achievements please.

Took Monaco to the Champions' League Final and a league title, got Juventus back into Serie A.

League CUP title, he's not superman, no one is going to take a league away from Lyon.

"there can only be one man making the decisions at a football club when it comes to bringing players in, and the same is true when it comes to selling players. it is always dangerous when a club brings in a director of football"

Shearer

Alan Shearer appears to have ruled himself out of the vacant manager's job at Newcastle after describing the structure at the club as "strange".

"I'd like to be a manager at some point in my career," the former Newcastle player told BBC Sport's Football Focus.

"But I want to manage - and control who comes in and out of the club."

Alan Shearer appears to have ruled himself out of the vacant manager's job at Newcastle after describing the structure at the club as "strange".

"I'd like to be a manager at some point in my career," the former Newcastle player told BBC Sport's Football Focus.

"But I want to manage - and control who comes in and out of the club."

I'd love Shearer as manager someday, but not now... not in this mess we are in.

Guest Gallowgate Mag

Knows how to win fans over doesn't he ?

ARS*HOLE