Sergei Rebrov launches repulsive racist rant

The College Dropout

'A lot of dark skinned people live there. So naturally the crime rate is higher than anywhere else.'

OK, it's not the type of comment we like to see. But just to play devil's advocate here, what has he said that's actually incorrect?

Have a look here: http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/rds/pdfs06/s95race05.pdf

These are official Home Office figures, and whilst I've not read the report in full it does show that black people account for 2.8% of the population of the UK but yet make up 13.5% of the prison population.

Now doubtless the PC brigade will say that "Oh, black people don't get a fair chance as the police / justice system is racist" but really that's not going to account for the fact that if you're black, you're almost five times as likely to commit a crime that leads to you going to jail as if you're white.

Maybe Rebrov has a point, however distasteful people find it?

Guest elbee909

Any comment like this:

"A lot of dark skinned people live there. So naturally the crime rate is higher than anywhere else."

Just shows that Rebrov is a complete racist c***.  I bet the 'dark-skinned' season-ticket holders whom he robbed with his invisible man act while playing for them feel ever-so-slightly aggrieved, and justifiably so.

Maybe he's making the point that black people are often the victims of crime, and it's just your own inherent racism which is making you assume he means they're the perpetrators?

???

Or maybe you're just trying to be clever?

Guest elbee909

'A lot of dark skinned people live there. So naturally the crime rate is higher than anywhere else.'

OK, it's not the type of comment we like to see. But just to play devil's advocate here, what has he said that's actually incorrect?

These are official Home Office figures, and whilst I've not read the report in full it does show that black people account for 2.8% of the population of the UK but yet make up 13.5% of the prison population.

Now doubtless the PC brigade will say that "Oh, black people don't get a fair chance as the police / justice system is racist" but really that's not going to account for the fact that if you're black, you're almost five times as likely to commit a crime that leads to you going to jail as if you're white.

The the thing that really grinds my gears is the use of the word 'naturally'.

I see where you're coming from, but is it likely that he read those facts before making those comments?

Then british people are all alcoholics (same as the germans), Belgians are all paedophiles (sp), Dutch people are all Junkies, and not to forget all the islamic ppl are terrorists. "Naturally" of course... :-(

Then british people are all alcoholics (same as the germans), Belgians are all paedophiles (sp), Dutch people are all Junkies, and not to forget all the islamic ppl are terrorists. "Naturally" of course... :-(

No, no, no. You're either being really stupid or else you're using the word "All" to deliberately sensationalise things. Either way, it's just daft.

Rebrov hasn't said that all blacks are criminals, and neither have I and neither has that report from the home office. The point is though that black people are statistically more likely to commit crimes that land them in jail, and that's an inescapable fact.

If you then say in return "If I go to England then I'm naturally more likely to meet alcoholics" and statistics back you up (I have no idea if they do or not) then that would be fine.

Guest elbee909

And the Swiss, they just sit back and watch it all go by without ever stepping in, of course. ;)

Any comment like this:

"A lot of dark skinned people live there. So naturally the crime rate is higher than anywhere else."

Just shows that Rebrov is a complete racist c***.  I bet the 'dark-skinned' season-ticket holders whom he robbed with his invisible man act while playing for them feel ever-so-slightly aggrieved, and justifiably so.

yup, suffice to say he'll not be getting an invite to white hart lane anytime soon. at least you'd think..

And the Swiss, they just sit back and watch it all go by without ever stepping in, of course. ;)

Got me. Wanted to mention that to, but seemded too harmless for the comparison :-)

But there you go: Swiss People don't have any opinions, except the one about the banking secret... :-)

No, no, no. You're either being really stupid or else you're using the word "All" to deliberately sensationalise things. Either way, it's just daft.

Rebrov hasn't said that all blacks are criminals, and neither have I and neither has that report from the home office. The point is though that black people are statistically more likely to commit crimes that land them in jail, and that's an inescapable fact.

If you then say in return "If I go to England then I'm naturally more likely to meet alcoholics" and statistics back you up (I have no idea if they do or not) then that would be fine.

Didn't Silvio Maric say something about the women being ugly in Newcastle during his spell here? If we add Fat Fred's comments about Geordie women being dogs does that count as a statistic making it ok to offer the opinion?

Didn't Silvio Maric say something about the women being ugly in Newcastle during his spell here? If we add Fat Fred's comments about Geordie women being dogs does that count as a statistic making it ok to offer the opinion?

:-)

aye, I remember Barnsley had a player (Hristov) who said similar things about women from Yorkshire :D

"The local girls are far uglier than the ones back in Belgrade or Skopje, the capital of Macedonia, where I come from. Our women are much prettier. Besides they don't drink as much beer as the Barnsley girls which is something I don't like at all."

aye, I remember Barnsley had a player (Hristov) who said similar things about women from Yorkshire :D

"The local girls are far uglier than the ones back in Belgrade or Skopje, the capital of Macedonia, where I come from. Our women are much prettier. Besides they don't drink as much beer as the Barnsley girls which is something I don't like at all."

:lol:

Guest black n white

slightly off the mark

did anybody hear advocat comments about dark skinned people and playing for zenit

how many dark skinned people do you see in with the fans  from zenit or the russian team etc

theses comments dont surprise me in the slightest and also makes a mockery of the "show racism the red card" campaign

Yes, that's precisely what it means. Well done.

What has Croydon got to do with Tottenham? it's a completley different part of London, that's if you think Croydon is actually in London.

Did he/they mean Clapton? I spent a few years living just off murder mile at the bottom of Lower Clapton Road, rough as a badgers arse.

Yeah I was thinking that. Tottenham is North London & Croydon is deep, deep South London. Smertin must've got robbed or something in Croydon although I don't know why he would be there in the first place.

Guest guinness_fiend

What has Croydon got to do with Tottenham? it's a completley different part of London, that's if you think Croydon is actually in London.

Did he/they mean Clapton? I spent a few years living just off murder mile at the bottom of Lower Clapton Road, rough as a badgers arse.

Yeah I was thinking that. Tottenham is North London & Croydon is deep, deep South London. Smertin must've got robbed or something in Croydon although I don't know why he would be there in the first place.

Street corner pharmacist?  You know how difficult it is for footballers to get antacids nowadays...

Guest elbee909

Strange that the place with the highest population density in the entire country happens to have more crime.  How fucking WEIRD is that?  :joker:

To be honest, I don't see this as racist.

Eh? Because you do think that black people are natural born criminals?

I don't understand...

In areas such as Tottenham, a lot of ethnic minorities live in poor conditions and have to resort to crime to make a living. I don't think any race are more liable to commit crimes, it's just relative to the area that people live in.

In London you get thieving cunts and criminals of all ethnicities, North London areas like this have large populations of blacks living below the poverty line and subsequently there are more black criminals. What he said was an observation in a ''non-PC'' manner.