Jonas Gutierrez

Guest Coubury

Guest CaPiTaL cHaP

Milner wasn't anymore useful for us than Jonas is, worse probably because he couldn't even dribble. We're are weaker team without him though because we bought no one better to play in his position. All you lot wanting rid of Jonas should realise we'll just have one body less cause Ashley's not gonna buy ANYBODY to replace him.

I'd sell every player we had if we could get a better one for the same or less money, but then as i live in the real world, i accept we'll have to put with players who are half as good as we hoped.

http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2009/08/13/thompson-s-warning-to-young-magpies-61634-24398673/2/

NEWCASTLE’S Jonás Gutiérrez helped Argentina overcome Russia 3-2 last night in a friendly in Moscow. Igor Semshov gave Russia the lead before Sergio Aguero struck a fine equaliser for Argentina on the stroke of half-time following a Gutierrez cross.  :yikes:

Lisandro Lopez and Jesus Datolo gave Argentina a 3-1 lead before Roman Pavluchenko pulled one back for the home side.

So much for him not being in the squad as was reported last week.

Guest Roger Kint

He mighta been playing, but he didnt cross for the equalizer. Theyve basically just made that up.

It was Heinze(number 6) Jonas wore 24 or something and the cross was crap, cleared by a defender then eventually fell to Kun before he hit it home. Its on youtube

Closest Jonas came was hugging Aguero afterwards

He mighta been playing, but he didnt cross for the equalizer. Theyve basically just made that up.

It was Heinze(number 6) Jonas wore 24 or something and the cross was crap, cleared by a defender then eventually fell to Kun before he hit it home. Its on youtube

...but as he hugged Aquero he slipped and fell over.

Guest ObaStar

He is a starting player for Argentina, who are the number 8 team in the world b the FIFA rankings.

Milner is playing for England who are 7 in the world.

I love how neither of these guys is good enough for Newcastle United who are number 12 in the second division in England.

Guest ObaStar

Ok, ill use the position after all of last season. Number 18 in the premier league. Thats a fuck load better. my bad

...but as he hugged Aguero he slipped and fell over.

and then demanded a yellow card for Aguero

Guest Roger Kint

He is a starting player for Argentina, who are the number 8 team in the world b the FIFA rankings.

Milner is playing for England who are 7 in the world.

I love how neither of these guys is good enough for Newcastle United who are number 12 in the second division in England.

Ignoring the obvious flaw in your NUFC ranking. Which you have now changed despite not understanding the difference

So is Oojier for Holland, he is rubbish ;D

Roque Junior was a regular for Brazil, would you ever want him? :idiot2:

Guest ObaStar

My point is that people here are overly critical of the players we have. We arent in the champions league anymore. we are in the championship. ok if we have an Argentinian international on our team it would be mental to sell him unless we have to.

Guest Roger Kint

My point is that people here are overly critical of the players we have. We arent in the champions league anymore. we are in the championship. ok if we have an Argentinian international on our team it would be mental to sell him unless we have to.

Can you not see the link? Critical of players who took us down? Wow imagine that :facepalm:

Guest Roger Kint

Bet he plays on the right side for the Argies. Play him on the righ side please!!!

No he doesnt. Every club he has played for was predominently left sided too. BGeleive it or not this isnt the fault of NUFC ;D

Guest Roger Kint

that is so pedantic. Do you have a realistic choice?

Ok Mr Sensitive, pick your pet lip up.

If we go for a right sided replacement - Huselklupp(sp?), Lansbury/Barazite on loan, Morrison, that Fulham lad who got released

Left sided - Merida(loan), Moses, Commons, A Johnson, Cohen, Boyd, Hunt(before he went to Hull) Brunt

Just off the top of my head, tehres endless amounts around who are affordable and will do a better job than him.