Jonas Gutierrez

Guest Coubury

6.7% of 40,000 - I make that about 2600ish fans who reckon Jonas was the best player. Unreal. :lol:

Actually make that 6.7% of 404 votes which makes that about 26 people who are stone cold crazy.

I'd imagine its a representitive figure.

How bad could Jonas have been today? It was his first game back into the starting lineup. Why is everyone rushing to blame him?

Yep, when players first come back they're incapable of running. :thup:

May I ask if you saw today's game? I'm guessing not, seeing as you have an IP based in Connecticut.

Guest toonlass

How bad could Jonas have been today? It was his first game back into the starting lineup. Why is everyone rushing to blame him?

or looking interested in the game either  :pow:

May I ask if you saw today's game? I'm guessing not, seeing as you have an IP based in Connecticut.

He was the only player in our side who beat a man all day.

Guest Heneage

Was he not just tired?

Was he not just tired?

In the first half? :lol:

He's not Nolan, he's just not arsed.

Why don't you stop being a pedant, and why don't you stop abusing your admin powers to try and make others look foolish? You can see I asked a question: How bad could he have been in his second game back after injury, that he deserves the majority of the blame? God forbid I show interest in this club and its players without traveling across the f***** ocean to see the match.

Guest Heneage

Why don't you stop being a pedant, and why don't you stop abusing your admin powers to try and make others look foolish? You can see I asked a question: How bad could he have been in his second game back after injury, that he deserves the majority of the blame? God forbid I show interest in this club and its players without traveling across the f***** ocean to see the match.

He has a point his second game back after about a month out?

He was the only player in our side who beat a man all day.

And then went back & lost the ball to him.

He was the only player in our side who beat a man all day.then......................

can you fill in the Blank please

He was the only player in our side who beat a man all day.then......................

I already have ???

I already have ???

doh!

Guest toonlass

He has a point his second game back after about a month out?

There is a difference between being knackered and having a go, and being disinterested and fucking about.

How am I abusing my 'powers'? :lol:

I know you don't live in the UK (I check IPs when I approve accounts) and I know you didn't see the game. He was fucking rubbish today, believe me. Him coming back from injury doesn't excuse his woeful lack of effort, that's all.

I am getting to the stage when I am giving up on us trying to play football and would rather we had a left-sided version of Ryan Taylor for that wing than Jonas. Someone like Robbie Elliott who is basically shite but will give 100% and swing in the odd decent delivery. Stick any two from Carroll, Ranger and Harewood up front and play long ball. We'll worry about the Premier if we get there.

Yeah, but it is no business of anyone on this forum, where I reside, sir. You have access to certain info (my email, IP), etc. being the administrator and I'd rather you didn't go posting it all over the forum, or using it to further a petty quarrel.

I am always one to defend players who have done well for us in the past. I saw damn near every minute of last season and Jonas ran harder than any player. I a few of the opening games and Jonas was much the same. I don't think he's garbage because of two games back from injury. I've done my hamstring before and it takes a good while to recover.

I thought he was only half arsed at Palace and that is the only time I've seen him this season.  I wish we could have the all action Jonas back.  Oh and Babatunde you're coming across as a bit of a knob.

Guest toonlass

Yeah, but it is no business of anyone on this forum, where I reside, sir. You have access to certain info (my email, IP), etc. being the administrator and I'd rather you didn't go posting it all over the forum, or using it to further a petty quarrel.

I am always one to defend players who have done well for us in the past. I saw damn near every minute of last season and Jonas ran harder than any player. I a few of the opening games and Jonas was much the same. I don't think he's garbage because of two games back from injury. I've done my hamstring before and it takes a good while to recover.

:mackems:

When the hell has Jonas done well for us in the past. Ok he ran for us, but his end product was woeful. He cannot cross for toffee, he doesn't have any confidence shooting, he may run like a cheetah, but he doesn't know when to stop running and pass the ball to someone in a better position. For heavens sake he took a throw in today and it was shocking, he couldn't get it to the bloke 5 yards away from him. Its not all based on these two games, its the fact that he is a midfielder who offers very little to the team, period.