The Weekend's Other Matches

Guest quklaani

:lol: anyone got fanzone on?

What's Fanzone? The Sky Sports thing? Keeps making a funny noise every time there's a goal? :lol:

That's probably Phil the Bolton fan. Funny as hell :lol:

Oh right - with you now. No I don't have Fanzone on. I don't have Sky Sports anymore - having to resort to Sky Sport Score Centre on t'internet.

Meanwhile...

Motherwell v Falkirk is looking lively 2-1 already.

Chelsea just scored

And the Hammers have been Hammered by the Trotters.

Guest Geordiesned

HULL SCORE!!!  :celb:

Geovanni!

He has been a great signing for Hull so far.

Him & Rochemback  just go show joining a club like Barcelona early on in your career can kill your early promise.

Wasn't he a free transfer as well?

HULL SCORE!!!  :celb:

Geovanni!

He has been a great signing for Hull so far.

Him & Rochemback  just go show joining a club like Barcelona early on in your career can kill your early promise.

Wasn't he a free transfer as well?

Aye.

1525: GOAL Portsmouth 1-0 Stoke

What on earth is going on today? Jermain Defoe wriggles into some space on the right of Stoke's penalty area and his cross is sensationally, acrobatically volleyed in by Peter Crouch. Brilliant overhead kick, great technique.

Guest timmy boy

Anelka 25 yarder off the bar.Chelsea all over the Villa.

What is it with you and "The Villa"? :lol:

My best mate supports them and drums it into my head.

:lol:

Guest quklaani

It was depressingly predictable that Chelsea would do Villa.  I, along with most everyone else, have been predicting that they're the team best placed to end Chelsea's absurd run of drawing every other home match...sorry, of not losing at the Bridge etc etc.  Ive been thinking this for ages and then yesterday I was talking to a mate about about Chelsea after Blackburn and I just said "they'll end up winning 4-0."  Will anyone ever beat Chelsea at the Bridge?  Yes says I, it'll be Hull...

Incidentally I decided not to watch the Chelsea game for that reason, so I've been watching Hull take apart Spurs.  It's not my imagination right, Hull (and Ive long said they'll do well, based on little more than a hunch) really do just have a load of rubbish players.  Ashbee, Windass, Barmby, an even worse Dawson than the other one, Spurs failure Marney, Wigan reject King, Rangers flop Cousin, footballing abomination McShane...Even Giovanni was largely useless at City.  Like I said, I thought they'd do well, but looking at their team, it's absurd.