Would you want Keegan back now?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

SIGN HIM SIGN HIM NOW VINDICATED HE TURNED DOWN £28 MILION FOR THE FANS

:facepalm:

Would you rather keep Hughton and be relegated again after the last performance?

Ok i will explain this pretty obvious facepalm to you.

1. How in the hell do you ever expect Keegan to return now while Ashley owns the club? Even my goldfish has the common sense to see this is never going to happen. Only a total moron would think Keegan would throw away his dignity by working for him after this.

2. When did he turn down £28m for the fans?

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Would you rather keep Hughton and be relegated again after the last performance?

1. How in the hell do you ever expect Keegan to return now while Ashley owns the club? Even my goldfish has the common sense to see this is never going to happen. Only a total moron would think Keegan would throw away his dignity by working for him after this.

2. KEEGAN IN THE LEGAL PDF HAS TURNED DOWN THE 28 MILLION SO THE FANS CAN VINDICATE HIM.

1. AHSLEY MAY OWN THE CLUB BUT KEEGAN OWNS THE HEARTS OF THE FANS OF THE NEWCASTLE. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN YOU CAN LEAVE AND I WILL PUT MY PALM ON YOUR FACE REPEATEDLY. WE SIGN HIM NOW AND WE WILL BE IN THE PREMIERSHIIP WINNING FOOTBALL SOON.

club sold,.... keegan can come back ,cos he didnt rip the club off as his haters had said, and he has been proven right

Guest Roger Kint

2. KEEGAN IN THE LEGAL PDF HAS TURNED DOWN THE 28 MILLION SO THE FANS CAN VINDICATE HIM.

1. AHSLEY MAY OWN THE CLUB BUT KEEGAN OWNS THE HEARTS OF THE FANS OF THE NEWCASTLE. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN YOU CAN LEAVE AND I WILL PUT MY PALM ON YOUR FACE REPEATEDLY. WE SIGN HIM NOW AND WE WILL BE IN THE PREMIERSHIIP WINNING FOOTBALL SOON.

What are you dribbling about with £28m?

Are you really so thick to think i have anything to do with neither Ashley nor Keegan never wanting to be together in any form ever again? Seriously please tell me you dont believe the rubbish you just posted?

Guest Roger Kint

club sold,.... keegan can come back ,cos he didnt rip the club off as his haters had said, and he has been proven right

Ok now explain where your post has anything to do with me answering the question as to getting Keegan in NOW? Never once mentioned when the club was sold at all tbh.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Are you really so thick to think i have anything to do with neither Ashley nor Keegan never wanting to be together in any form ever again? Seriously please tell me you dont believe the rubbish you just posted?

WHy would Keggan and Ashley never work again Ashely brought Keegan to the club and we were smashing teams off the planet (4-1 Spurs) if anything this proves that we must sign him now to dominate the championship

WHy would Keggan and Ashley never work again Ashely brought Keegan to the club and we were smashing teams off the planet (4-1 Spurs) if anything this proves that we must sign him now to dominate the championship

good point.

Guest Roger Kint

I need to go and apologise to somebody i quoted yesterday. You are by and far the winner of stupidest post in the history of the internet. Well done :mackems:

Guest Alan Shearer 9

He's winding you up, man.

I know I know I should not rise to him but he is Ashley suppurting hating of Newcaslte. I just want the best so we get Keegan back and win football again.

wouldn't say no, considering our position, but i'd want us to look at other managers too. if, at the end of the interview process, he proves to be the best candidate and wants the job then i would have no qualms in giving it to him, but i wouldn't just offer it simply because he is KK. looking at it pragmatically he has proven ability in bringing sides up and stabilising them in the new division, which is what we need atm.

The way I look at it, he' 100% trustworthy, he has far more experience than Shearer who is 1st choice...and I really would like to watch good football again.

Guest icemanblue

I know I know I should not rise to him but he is Ashley suppurting hating of Newcaslte. I just want the best so we get Keegan back and win football again.

:lol:

Well, as long as you're amusing yourself pal.

Guest Roger Kint

I really wish he was mate but the braindead little fool has decided because i posted that Keegan is never going to lower himself to working for Ashley after all this the delusional idiot actually thinks this is me being an Ashley fan.

Words dont actually describe his utterly stupid postings and conclusion.

Guest Roger Kint

I have remained my dignity like Keegan

Have you? You have already said Keegan should throw his dignity in the bin and go cap in hand to work for Ashley. Yet ludicruously accuse me of being an Ashley fan.

wouldn't say no, considering our position, but i'd want us to look at other managers too. if, at the end of the interview process, he proves to be the best candidate and wants the job then i would have no qualms in giving it to him, but i wouldn't just offer it simply because he is KK. looking at it pragmatically he has proven ability in bringing sides up and stabilising them in the new division, which is what we need atm.

The way I look at it, he' 100% trustworthy, he has far more experience than Shearer who is 1st choice...and I really would like to watch good football again.

i'd definitely take him before shearer. looking at them objectively keegan is the better candidate. mind you looks like he'll be working for espn for the foreseeable future.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/01_03/095keeganashleyDM_468x355.jpg

With this team of the money and the football brains we will dominate the game again.

Guest Roger Kint

I have remained my dignity like Keegan

Have you?

Yes.

You sure?

It'd be a f***ing farce to get Keegan back, he'd walk out again within 2 years. Zico please.

He's just a serial walker. I won't feel secure in the club's future with him in charge now unless his feet are cemented to the touchline. We've been through this s*** before with Shearer staying on too long and affecting the team. We need to let go, move on and do the best for the club. This endless cycle of sentimentality and farce has got us nowhere and will get us nowhere in the future.

Where has this sentimental appointment got us?

pwned